Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

+43
Anzo
Yami-Malik
Midorus
Myst
MUFC
KuzKan
Ray1500
the jancook
Akagame Kurusai
black_star
DesignerDrugs
Train Heartnet
DrakonEX
Near
Blazin_Inferno
BliTz
Enigma_m7
Mirorin
Atlus
Sam
Pilover
firestorm
dragonknight
reep337
JadenYuki
darkness evil
Death Bros
Unkown
L
hamouda
Dante
FenixFX
Will Lair
imaginity
Gyradomo
Nekofjung
Blacky951
Nina Williams
flamesdevil
KingWolfy
Techo
Twiztid_Chris
Kira Amadeus
47 posters

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 7 EmptyGuess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Here staff describe a card from KCVDS he can say even the atk or defence if its a monster he must say if its a monster a trap or spell the first person who answers correctly will get 25 dp after the first person who answered a stafff member must ask another card

for example :what is yellow and has one eye ,its a monster that has atk = def
a member of DA: its yellow gadget (correct)

Assassin said that he will stiky this topic or any other admin

so i'll be the first staff to ask:

ITS A KING ,i won't say whose
its a monster,i won't say type
his atk can grow ,i won't say when
he has 6, i won't say what

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 7 EmptyRe: Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
White pickeru magician ?

descriptionGuess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 7 EmptyRe: Guess that Yugioh card v1.0

more_horiz
rescue cat (i think cats are ultimately evil cute creatures XD)
firestorm wrote:
White pickeru magician

its called white magician pikeru

25 dp

more_horiz
its a head of an animal its not a monster and can poison a monster for a turn

more_horiz
that was abit late XD guess:Snake Fang

you are right 25 dp Sad

more_horiz
Dark snake syndrome ?

more_horiz
next: its a spell in it its an unded that gives you something in exchange .you must give him half your lp to grand you your wish

more_horiz
Dark Magic Curtain

25 dp

more_horiz
a burning monster with a lion head corp of horse and wings

more_horiz
To easy. Flamewing Pegasus.

more_horiz
wrong Razz

more_horiz
hmm Chimera the flying mythical beast ?
Guess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 7 Chfmbav5

more_horiz
lol i know the card but i cant remember the name im on it . its a monster with 1700 ATK oh here its: Twinheaded Beast??

more_horiz
wrong all

more_horiz
Theinen the Great Sphinx??

more_horiz
no i said the monster is in flames

more_horiz
Flame Cerebrus

Guess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 7 268

more_horiz
no thats not the answer

more_horiz
Infernal Flame Emperor

Guess that Yugioh card v1.0 - Page 7 SD3-EN001_InfernalFlameEmperor_UR1ed_450

more_horiz
yes thats the answer 25 dp given to you
Its a witch
atk=def
with a twin sister
theyre colours are different
they watch each others back since they can't see each other

more_horiz
Hmm

Is it a Spellcaster or what ?

Maybe Gemini Elf

more_horiz
nope Razz not spelcaster isaid they can't even see each other its a warrior

more_horiz
hmm

destiny hero - Double dude

more_horiz
nope Razz another hint they move same time like in a mirror

more_horiz
I can't exactly say she's a with, but is it...

Queen's Double.
(Seeing as how her being a double gives her the form of beign a twin)

more_horiz
no its not that card another hint with it and another monsters help you can call someone strong

more_horiz
Haha. I just had the card used against me today.

Torapart.
Attack = 600, Defense = 600
Allows you to summon a synchro monster. It's a tuner.

Hope you don't need a picture.

more_horiz
you are right Razz 25 dp
next card : A hero among his species he likes to bring back his beloved friends

more_horiz
Destiny Hero DREADMASTER Razz

more_horiz
nope Razz

more_horiz
Hero Kid ,,

Destiny hero - Captain Tenacious

give me a hint plz xD

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum