Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

description[solved]Gemini Hero stun Empty[solved]Gemini Hero stun

more_horiz
As you guys can see, I am very Anti-meta. I'm practically obcessed with skill drain varietys and it is becuase I hate any top tier deck. I'm comfortable with running this type of format, so with out futher or do here is my build.

[solved]Gemini Hero stun DuPFl
Your input will be very much appreciated. -Thank you

Last edited by Jack Spicer on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 am; edited 5 times in total

description[solved]Gemini Hero stun EmptyRe: [solved]Gemini Hero stun

more_horiz
Replace Shrink with Forbidden Lance, and
replace the trap between Skill Drain and Dimensional Prison with Compulsory Evacuation Device.
I dunno, i think you can put Dimensional Fisure to side-deck and put Solemn Warning instead.

more_horiz
Hmm, I am very picky with compulsory. The pros to that card are; sending back xyz's, synchros, and fusions back to the extra deck. Also, stoping direct attacks and sending tributed high level monsters back to the hand. The cons are that with dark words, inzektors, and wind-ups being sent back to the hand will allow my opponent to start looping again. My goal is to banish them and not send them back to the hand. On the flip side, I am considering it and I do appreciate your suggestion.

-Thank you

more_horiz
Try to find place for D.D Designator and D.D Crow in the extra.It basically destroy darkworlds and inzektors.Designator is great when the opponent added hornet to his hand or returned a darkworld to summon grapha.And crow speaks for itselfs.

Replace the 2 card that double atk by 2 forbidden lance

Remove cyber dragon and the card to its right and replace it with 2 other copies of chain disapearance.Remove Honest and Mst and add 2 more shadow imprisoning mirror.You got no darks and believe me, it will help a lot against meta decks.

Also try to keep your side for countering decks and fill up your extra as much as possible.Having extra cards wont hurt your deck.You can never have enough cards in your extra

more_horiz
Wow, your a genius NemesisKiddo.I D.D Designator, awesome card. Okay heres the update and thank you so much for your input.

Update: [solved]Gemini Hero stun 2DtVH

more_horiz
You are welcome ^^ this deck is gonna rock with a few more tweaks [solved]Gemini Hero stun 1968215193

more_horiz
lol thanks.

more_horiz
update: Gemini Hero stun

[solved]Gemini Hero stun DuPFl

Last edited by Jack Spicer on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:54 am; edited 4 times in total

more_horiz
Im very curious to how duelists do this in the current metagame, and i hope you dont mind me asking. How exactly do you run a deck with the few monsters you have? Is it like a deck where the focus is on a few monsters so well they dont get removed from the field easily?

more_horiz
Well it took to me a long time to understand this my self; I was puzzled. Certain builds just need a certain amount, if not you would not be able to play the deck becuase it would be clustered. For example, this deck has e-call + reinforcement of the army, so I can easily have a monster in my hand if I did not draw one. I have plenty of traps to support me and hero fusion can make me a quick monster from the grave and/or the field by banishing them. Shinning hero, even if skill drain is on the field he allows me to bring back up to 2 hero monsters that were banished back to my hand when he leaves the field; meaning i am constantly looping. This meta is pretty much very faced paced, alot of looping, and also hand traps. Hand traps such as Veiler, gorz, tragoedia, swift scarecrow, battlefader, and etc.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply