Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGemini Deck EmptyGemini Deck

more_horiz
Monsters:

Gorz
Knight of the Red Lotus x3
Evocator Chevalier x3
Dark Valkyria x3
Thunder King Rai-Oh x2
Tuned Magician
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Future Samurai
Blazewing Butterfly x2
Featherizer x2

Spell Cards:

Natural Tune
Foolish Burial
Swing of Memories x2
Supervise x3
Gemini Spark x3
Brain Control
Heavy Storm
Mystical Space Typhoon
Smashing Ground
Arms Hole (Hidden Armory)

Trap Cards:

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Torrential Tribute
Mirror Force
Call of the Haunted
Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck:

Ally of Justice-Catastor
Goyo Guardian
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Blackwing - Armor Master
Black Rose Dragon
Arcanite Magician
Stardust Dragon x2
Black Brutdrago x2
Red Dragon Archfiend
Colossal Fighter
Thought Ruler Archfiend
Mist Wurm
Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

descriptionGemini Deck EmptyRe: Gemini Deck

more_horiz
My fixes:

-2 dark valkryia(guess 1 is good)
+2 ryko, lightsworn(faster bring gemini to the grave).

-1 gemini spark(i got 3 should be dead draw so 2 is enough)
+1 Lightning vortex(staple).

Hope that helps.

more_horiz
actualy no, if i wanned to dump geminis in the grave faster i would use card trooper instead cuz it also gives an extra draw. Gemini Spark is staple in this deck it must be runed in 3's anything else is epic fail.

more_horiz
a few fixes

-1 smashing ground
+1 Future fusion

+1 Raptinus

also suggest adding a few copies of Herculean power and Rota

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
a few fixes

-1 smashing ground
+1 Future fusion

+1 Raptinus

You can't put every single Gemini support card in 1 deck cuz they support different types of the deck and why the hell i need RoTA when the only target in the deck is Future Samurai. Raptimus is slow and weak. this deck is fast, synchro as fast as possible get out the big guys (synchros) and own everything. Plus Knight of the Red Lotus already does the same as Herculean Power. Black Brutdrago does the same as Raptimus, has more attack power, he is easier to summon and has a really good effect. Smashing Ground is needed here to take care of thing my monsters can't.

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
BliTz wrote:
a few fixes

-1 smashing ground
+1 Future fusion

+1 Raptinus

You can't put every single Gemini support card in 1 deck cuz they support different types of the deck and why the hell i need RoTA when the only target in the deck is Future Samurai. Raptimus is slow and weak. this deck is fast, synchro as fast as possible get out the big guys (synchros) and own everything. Plus Knight of the Red Lotus already does the same as Herculean Power. Black Brutdrago does the same as Raptimus, has more attack power, he is easier to summon and has a really good effect. Smashing Ground is needed here to take care of thing my monsters can't.

lol, look carefully u run 3 chevalior which are all warriors so Rota would do good here. Also Raptimus is a key card

1st it sends gemini to grave through Future which can be used with swings, Brutdrago and other cards.
2nd its effect is very different from Brutdrago, you can use effects from several Gemini at the same time

Also i dont really think smashing is needed here you got 3 Sparks, Valkyria and samurai and other cards that can do the same effect with an advantage

more_horiz
well i still don't need RoTA and i don't have space for Raptimus or any other fusions (well exept Chimeratech Fortress Dragon). I will run some more tests and i will see how it goes and what needs to be fixed. (why do i have a bad feeling about having so much spell cards, KCVDS's shuffler hates me, it wont supprise me if the shuffler gives 6 spell for a starting hand)

Gemini Deck Test Duel
Is it a good idea to find space for Plaguespreader Zombie?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply