Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMalefic Skill Drain EmptyMalefic Skill Drain

more_horiz
Malefic Skill Drain CjVNv

Monsters (14)
3 Beast King Barbaros
3 Malefic Cyber End Dragon
3 Malefic Stardust Dragon
2 Malefic Truth Dragon
3 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Spells (13)
1 Dark Hole
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Necrovalley
2 Night Beam
3 Pot of Duality

Traps (13)
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Mirror Force
3 Skill Drain
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning
2 Starlight Road
2 Torrential Tribute

Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.

descriptionMalefic Skill Drain EmptyRe: Malefic Skill Drain

more_horiz
Malefic Skill Drain QB5O5

more_horiz
Fefe could you explain a little? I don't get why I would use Wisel, Lance, or Safe Zone in Malefics.

more_horiz
nice deck for fun :D ,

i think forbidden chalise would be better than lance , as u can use it with barbaros as well as ur opponent monsters .. it atk points won't return to 1900 after the turn ended but will remains 3000 Twisted Evil

isetrh wrote:
Fefe could you explain a little? I don't get why I would use Wisel, Lance, or Safe Zone in Malefics.

i think he uses wisel to gain effect from destroying any of his cards ..

Last edited by RAI on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Personally I like to run more backrow destruction than that. Otherwise, D-Prisons and Royal Decrees mess me up a lot. Sorry if this is noobish of me, but those cards really seem necessary and worth running to me.

Thanks for the Chalice idea RAI. I'm going to try to fit that in because I'm way too vulnerable to rabbits right now.

more_horiz
okay Malefic= Beatstick so they are very hard to kill by battle so ur opp have to use card eff TT Mirror Bottomless or monsters effect thats why i use lance and safe zone they are very usefull in this deck. wisel its just a personal tech that works very good 2500 negate a spell per turn preety good. u talk about people who main royal decree? there isnt that people Chaos Dragons and inzektors sometimes have it in the side so dont be afraid to run a lot of S/T if u have skill drain u dont need chalicce lance is way to better and have another function in the deck dark bribe its not bad at all in decks that depends of the backrow and that have that Beatstick Malefic truth dragon its not very good also u only run 3 fields u need more try geartown its awesome if someone destroy it there u have a Monster to protect u. i think thats it sorry for mi lack of english xD

more_horiz
What makes you say that Truth is bad? It's been working pretty well for me. Also, I was talking about people siding Royal Decree. It's happened to me a lot lately.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply