Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPromo cards of T.G's EmptyPromo cards of T.G's

more_horiz
-T.G promo cards-

So hey, I will tell you the story behind these cards... In the anime version and psp game of Yu-Gi-Oh! (Tag force 6) There were ALLOT of Promo cards... One of these are T.G's archaetype the most common anti-meta and was used by Antinomy or Bruno.. Now, in Extreme Victory, there were T.G cards but NOT all of them... The missing cards of the archaetype are the following...

T.G Drill Fish
-Level 1
-WATER
- Fish/Effect
-If you control another face-up T.G monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls
-AtK/100 Def/800
-Code:83898927

T.G Metal Skeleton
-Level 2
-DARK
-Zombie/Effect
-If a monster your opponent is destroyed (either by battle or card effect) and sent to the graveyard, you can special summon this card from your hand
-AtTK/1100 DEF/0
Code:53298987

T.G Gear Zombie
-Level 1
-DARK
-Zombie/Tuner
-If there is another face-up T.G monster you control, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is special summoned this way, you must target another T.G monster on your side of the field and it loses 1000
-ATK/600 DEF/0
Code:78898926

- I admit I have these cards as we speak... How do I get these? First, Here in the Philippines, South-East Asia, They sell starter decks for EVERY archaetype! They would even sell a starter deck of Wind-Ups in 79 pesos and a plus is, you get to have staples like solemn warning, Mystical space typhoon etc!... THAT IS LESS THAN 2 DOLLARS!! Yah! Philippines is an open market for YU-Gi-Oh! cards, not mentioning that we are neighbors of the home of OCG, Japan... Here in the Philippines, Those booster packs were least available, starter packs swarm most stores... Back to how I obtained the cards, I bought 3 boxes of T.G starters set and 3 Nordics starter... Of course to my signature deck T.G Nordics of Chaos... The Nordics also had these promotional cards like Jormungandr Of the Nordic Wicked Dragons and Fenrir of the Nordic Wicked Wolves, they are the children of Loki, Lord of The Aesir according to Norse mythology but that's not our topic... The promotional T.G monsters had decent effects but unlike in other T.G's.. They don't search for their T.G pals (unlike T.G Jet Falcon and T.G Catapult Dragon which are not promotional cards) Thus, they seem to only have appeared in the anime series on episode 144 and had been used by Antinomy in Tag Force 6 a PSP game

My question is...
CAN I USE THESE CARDS IN A DUEL?

These cards are in wiki.a but the thing here is that they have no actual card form, which i had obtained and I am sure that it matched with my card... The only thing Wiki.a haven't had is the code of the card at the bottom which you can only know by Tag force 6 if you had psp....

Thanks allot for those who could answer and you will recieve my "You're Welcome" If you learned something about this topic... REFERENCES FTW!!!

descriptionPromo cards of T.G's EmptyRe: Promo cards of T.G's

more_horiz
The cards are not available in either the TCG or the OCG and therefore are not legal cards to use.

more_horiz
On top of that, the anime-exclusive cards that you speak of (Drill fish, Metal Skeleton, Gear Zombie) are all fake.
Konami has not printed these cards. Meaning that they had to be costum made by someone.

Furthermore, any card that you got from these starter decks you speak of are fake and can not be used in official Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments. Because Konami does not release starter decks of every archetype.

Or the Phillipines is just a weird-ass place Promo cards of T.G's 3642635474

more_horiz
In other words, all the cards from those packs are fake and unusable and you got ripped off son.

more_horiz
Konami does not sponsor Philippines as one of their consumers... If there is something like a tournament, somebody or a gaming company other than Konami is held as a sponsor for the said event... There are many Yu-Gi-OH players here in the Philippines, sadly, Konami is just too lazy to go and make some bargains of Filipino players here and not mentioning that Japan is just farther to America compared to Philippines, neighboring Asia... Filipino player's signature decking is 1 solemn judgement, 1 solemn warning... not 2, that's how you identify most Filipino player... Who cares about what cards we use in tournaments? They are all accepted as long as their effects are viable and is 100% same as the original copies and are released in TCG/OCG and we don't care if they are fake... Come on guys! They are just small pieces of paper!

more_horiz
Derp, unreleased and or fake card is illegal to be used in a Sanctioned Tournament.
on a non-sanctioned tournament, it's on the decision of Event Organizer.

more_horiz
My question is why do you even bother asking if you're just going to turn around and ignore the answer by saying "herpderp, this is how we do it in my country." Your question was whether they can be used in official tournaments. The answer to that question is no. Topic closed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply