Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBeginner EmptyBeginner

more_horiz
Im a beginner can you tell me a good beginner deck

descriptionBeginner EmptyRe: Beginner

more_horiz
hmmmm well if your wanting a way to lear how to play and get use to dueling a good way to start would be to buy like 2-3 of the same starter deck mesh them together and duel people with it, that would be your best bet for getting into the game while getting to learn the basics while at the same time getting used to dueling :/

more_horiz
ok i write it wrong i mean i played all ready yu gi oh and have cards etc but i dont know the new cards xyz and synchro. sry for my bad english im from germany

more_horiz
synchros arent new any more XD but any way

with synchros, most of the time you need one tuner monster and one non tuner monster or more whos combined level equal the level of the synchro mosnter you want to bring out then you send the tuner and non tuner tot he grave, but there are a few execptions to this

XYZs require 2 monsters of the same level to bring out but unlink tuner mon you put the 2 mosnters of the same level on top of each other and put the XYZ monster on top of thos 2 monsters, and those 2 monsters are treated as materials

more_horiz
Thank you it is a great help i test it out in dn

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
synchros arent new any more XD but any way

with synchros, most of the time you need one tuner monster and one non tuner monster or more whos combined level equal the level of the synchro mosnter you want to bring out then you send the tuner and non tuner tot he grave, but there are a few execptions to this

XYZs require 2 monsters of the same level to bring out but unlink tuner mon you put the 2 mosnters of the same level on top of each other and put the XYZ monster on top of thos 2 monsters, and those 2 monsters are treated as materials

Pretty sure I posted all that somewhere... I'll go find it in case more people turn up who don't know the stuff...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply