Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTips for a pokemon go beginner EmptyTips for a pokemon go beginner

more_horiz
So pokemon go got realesed here yesterday, i followed advice of catching everything i see.

Right now im lvl 5, and have 35 pokemons most of them are pidgeys and ratatas, i have 2 pinsirs, one with 240 cp my strongest one and a kadabra,exeggcute and a goldeen :C, few staryus and ekans.

i evolved 2 pidgeys into pidgeottos

descriptionTips for a pokemon go beginner EmptyRe: Tips for a pokemon go beginner

more_horiz
Lucky Egg.

descriptionTips for a pokemon go beginner EmptyRe: Tips for a pokemon go beginner

more_horiz
Don't evolve shit, just keep catching them..
1. throw curve-balls when u catch.
2. when you have a fuckton of Pokemon to evolve use a lucky egg then evolve.

but of course Im reasonable, level 5 don't got lucky egg unless u buy.. in which case..ure fucked

more_horiz
Since you live near a godly amount of pokestops, if you have a bit of cash to spare, I would advise you to spend 5 dollars on pokecoins and buy two bag upgrades

more_horiz
Normally find a pikachu under womens skirts.

In all seriousness

Pop your lucky egg at low levels to catch
Pop lucky egg if you want to mass evolve (like 10-15 evolves)
Pop lucky eggs in an area with a lot of pokestops/pokemon as it's 100xp for a pokestop and however much with a pokemon caught.

SAVE UP YOUR STARDUST
Evolve anything and everything at early levels. Those Pokemon do not matter at all. (I'd say till like lv 10-15)

Do not buy bag upgrades. Buy incubators, Lures, etc. Bag upgrades are useless. Just delete potions as super potions are better and more efficient anyways. You also don't need more than like 50 pokeballs on you since pokestops generally give you like 2-3

more_horiz
Sometimes pokestops give 100exp too so with a lucky egg it could be 200.

more_horiz
https://imgur.com/gallery/jl0yq
This was pretty helpful to me when I first started.

more_horiz
thankz everyone ^^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply