Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome EmptyHey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome

more_horiz
I have been playing on different teams on Duel Network and they kept talking bout this site, but I never visited till now. Looks really cool and I look forward to finding out what this site has to offer. If anyone has anything to say, go ahead, I'm all ears.

descriptionHey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome EmptyRe: Hey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy, make sure to read the userguide so you know what we're all about. It's on the menu to your right, or in my sig. Have fun and stay active!

descriptionHey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome EmptyRe: Hey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome

more_horiz
welcome to DA! enjoy your stay

more_horiz
Welcome to DA Smile Here lives all the crazy, troll, cute, nice, spammer, and some normal people Hey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome 3974120512 Stay active and have fun :D If you need any help you can ask anybody here.

more_horiz
Hey mate HF in Duel Academy im new too and i love this site dunno just fells cool D: and yh if u wana chalange me in duel or ask something do it in my room Smile

more_horiz
Welcome to DA!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Have fun and stay active ::Monkey1::

more_horiz
welcome to DA

more_horiz
wow ._. memo isn't hunting new comers anymore ? ::Monkey36::

Welcome to DA Wammy :D

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
wow ._. memo isn't hunting new comers anymore ? Hey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome 1718007440

Welcome to DA Wammy :D

i still hunt them once in a while but not as mcuh as i was Hey guys, new to site, just found out about it and think its awsome 3654514985

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply