Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI'm new to this site.... EmptyI'm new to this site....

more_horiz
Hello, my name is toaster326. I use Duelingnetwork, name on their is Duelingchampion326 if you wanna duel. Anyways, I am currently 15 years old, I am a bit racist (so if you don't like racism, don't copy and paste the link on my profile), and I get irritated easily so don't fuck with me. I like to play Undertale, it's better than most games, especially when most contemporary games don't have good story lines (GTA V) or ruin good series and are shit in general (The new "Battlefront"). Mmhm, that flower in the Emote box reminds me of Flowey. I watch Jacksepticeye's two daily videos, every day. Town of Salem is fun, too. I prefer to use a troll deck because I like to have fun while playing Yugioh, and if I play in the Tournaments, I'll just use it. What else? Hmm. I like AQWorlds, it's fun. I  have a couple characters. My main character is Kingarthure1238 and my alt is Toaster1238. I like playing Skyrim, especially when I can fuck around and convert everyone into Vampires. I am bit Homicidal at times, but just leave me alone and it'll pass. Calm, soft melodies such as Paul Cardall or the Piano Guys calm me down, and Undertale music such as "Hopes and Dreams", "SAVE the World", and "His Theme" make me happy. I have a Steam, and my username is Toaster, level 8.

descriptionI'm new to this site.... EmptyRe: I'm new to this site....

more_horiz
Despite what are your preferences and slants, we have strict rules towards racism and any other sort of actions that could be rendered as offenses. You might want to keep that sort of behavior outside of our forum. Such tendencies aren't welcomed here.

That being said, welcome to DA. Hope you enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
GTA V has pretty good storyline if you ask me.

Also, welcome to DA!

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! Be sure to check out the guide and rules if you haven't already.

http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide
http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read

more_horiz
Welcome to DA. As a warning, if you're openly racist you're gonna get shut down quick. Besides that enjoy.

more_horiz
Salader wrote:
Welcome to DA. As a warning, if you're openly racist you're gonna get shut down quick. Besides that enjoy.

Thanks, but that's the thing it isn't openly racist. Don't copy and paste the link and everyone will be happy.

more_horiz
It's not just about "the link" but the fact that many,many people are offended by racist...
Besides that;Welcome aboard nice to see another Undertale fan ^.^

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply