Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionhi guys, came straight from pojo to explore this site Emptyhi guys, came straight from pojo to explore this site

more_horiz
k, so im here from pojo and when I saw this sites features I knew that this was the place to become a master without all that reticule that came from pojo. I like to play blackwings with ice beast zerofine as my ace monster. its my ace because it allowed me to beat some dragon ruler and evilswarm decks. draccosack beware.

descriptionhi guys, came straight from pojo to explore this site EmptyRe: hi guys, came straight from pojo to explore this site

more_horiz
welcome to DA :I

descriptionhi guys, came straight from pojo to explore this site EmptyRe: hi guys, came straight from pojo to explore this site

more_horiz
Pojo is full of arrogance. When really none of them are as good as me. (No Irony whatsoever.)

Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Akeno So Cute wrote:
Pojo is full of arrogance. When really none of them are as good as me. (No Irony whatsoever.)

Welcome to DA.

But im a pojoer.

Welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Welcome~ Enjoy your time here!

more_horiz
N is like secret head admin there, all the evil plans and troll commands are coming straight from him.

welcome to DA hypernerd, nice to see people come from pojo here Smile

more_horiz
pure_wiN wrote:
Akeno So Cute wrote:

Welcome to DA.

But im a pojoer.

Welcome to DA.

But your full of ignorance .-.

Welcome to DA, don't poke the Zeox

more_horiz
lol, u people and your hate on pojo is funny, I dont mind being a slifer, and I dont know why slifer is the lowest one since his eff says so much differently. and I agree with some people about the arrogance with some pojo members. they think they are so skilled just because all they ever run is the top tier decks, thats why zerofine and me are gonna give them top tier players a good whooping.*jumps in air and high fives my zerfine ghost*

more_horiz
 Actually we are not hating on pojo, after all you can always learn from so much information that is given there. Without pojo, searching the net for ygo solutions would be a total disaster :D

(few ppl that might hate, they are individuals for which DA is not responsible, I mean I don't want you to think that few members can define the thoughts this site has about other places, we usually respect everything on here)

About Slifer and why lowest lol. Actually if you reload the site many times, you will notice on the header the ygo funny quotes are always changing randomly. There is one exactly telling why the order is like this.

In anime Kaiba was the one making DA as everything else lol. So here is why he ordered dorms like this:

hi guys, came straight from pojo to explore this site The_duel_academy_by_alister_amelda-d3fwc4v

more_horiz
that explains so much lol. and im loving how they are quoting abridged yugioh series. my favorite was episode 58/59 whete may duels marik in that funny abridged way.

more_horiz
if you got some cool quotes, i think we had some suggestion thread for em, if not you can make one :D

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

If you have any questions just ask. Go and meet some other Slifers and have fun.

Enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
Welcome to Duel Academy. Stay active, and have fun.

Read this to not get kicked out on day 2. Oh Shit
http://www.duelacademy.net/t8-rules-of-duel-academy-must-read

Read this to have the admins love you.
http://www.duelacademy.net/h7-starter-guide

And read this before even trying to get into Obelisk.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t12150-testing-system-rules-and-information

more_horiz
Welcome to DA.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

more_horiz
Just do what the spammer said.

Welcome to DA!

EDIT: forgot i already welcomed you .-.

more_horiz
hypernerd wrote:
k, so im here from pojo and when I saw this sites features I knew that this was the place to become a master without all that reticule that came from pojo. I like to play blackwings with ice beast zerofine as my ace monster. its my ace because it allowed me to beat some dragon ruler and evilswarm decks. draccosack beware.

Welcome to DA enjoy your stay. Also, I'm Fridaythe13thxx on POJO and who are you?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply