Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament

+6
Eheroduelist
Linda-Senpai
Miara
TricksterPDH5
LethalAfterZ
Potus Mat
10 posters

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Era_by_otakucyrus-d4vupab
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament

To commemorate the release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era, a single elimination tournament will be hosted.
Rules

- Takes place on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era dueling system.
- TCG/OCG
- No deck restrictions.
- Decks may not be changed between rounds.
Rules

First Prize: 2000 DP
Second Prize: 1000 DP
Third and Fourth Prize: 250 DP
Top Four: Qualifications to take the Ra Yellow Test
Participants :

Download the new game here!
Round one listings:
http://challonge.com/eraygo
Round one ends on the 18th.

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament

more_horiz
dafuq is dis, you cant even play matches on era yet

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament

more_horiz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

Well then, I guess it is just best of one, hmm?

more_horiz
Ugh, I'm dueling you round 1, I had trouble beating you the first time, and now you get to use a tier 1 deck...Better pack my bags...

more_horiz
(( why Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of a New Era Launcher don't want to start? :O))

more_horiz
I beat Eheroduelist, gg

more_horiz
confirmz

Oh and I can't stress enough I hate Inzektors. xD

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

Well then, I guess it is just best of one, hmm?

Thats some BS yo

I don't want to get sacked by some stupid hieritics or something and not be able to side or anything

more_horiz
^then dont join the tournament? lol that's why I didn;t the suystem is far from functional. oh well good luck guys.

more_horiz
I want to join

more_horiz
I can't play the game. I downloaded the update, and when I try to join a game or host, it brings me to this Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Captur10

more_horiz
you aren't doing it right ._.

to join a game, look at the host window to see the list of hosts, and when you find a game you want to join, type their game's name in the join/hostbox.

more_horiz
Yeah and if you want to host write game name what isnt in host list and press join/host and wait when somebody will join :D

more_horiz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:
you aren't doing it right ._.

to join a game, look at the host window to see the list of hosts, and when you find a game you want to join, type their game's name in the join/hostbox.

I'm not doing it wrong, because i did exactly what you said...

more_horiz
You are doing it wrong, cause if you weren't, you wouldn't get that error.

more_horiz
The only windows that are opening for me in the new update are these two:
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Captur10

And I'm not doing anything wrong when trying to join or host, it's just not working.

more_horiz
Tourney canceled due to Era being bull*CENSOR*.
Sorry, everyone...
So sorry...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum