Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

+24
PabelFTW
svstar34
soulblade
TricksterPDH5
Saiseki Umihana
iso09
Exiled
Asurastorm
Plague Rose
Miara
Linda-Senpai
! High Dutchman Gianus
Nuran
Train
Amy Kool
Dex
Sly
LòKóS
Eheroduelist
PowerNova
LethalAfterZ
Alikaey
GTempest
Potus Mat
28 posters

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

more_horiz
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration Era_by_otakucyrus-d4vupab
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament

To commemorate the release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era, a single elimination tournament will be hosted.
Rules

- 32 maximum participants.
- Takes place on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era dueling system.
- TCG/OCG
- No deck restrictions.
- Decks may not be changed between rounds.
Rules

First Prize: 2000 DP
Second Prize: 1000 DP
Third and Fourth Prize: 250 DP
Top Eight: Qualifications to take the Ra Yellow Test
Participants :

Download the new game here!

Last edited by Potus Mat on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 14 times in total

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

more_horiz
Baby Tiragon and I are joining ;D

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

more_horiz
I'll join but I need the system o_O

Edit: Slow as hell downloading...

Last edited by sakuraseason on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
wait a min a thought you needed hamachi for this.... but then I read

- The game runs on a server, meaning there is no need for hamachi or other VPN software
holy *****.. i gotta download this asap

more_horiz
I know, the download speed is awful. Rapidshare? Really?
And does that mean you are in, interjection?

more_horiz
PowerNova
GMT-5

more_horiz
I'm game :D
Wanted to try out this new system out myself truthfully...
Best chance to do that is in tournament methinks xD

Eheroduelist
GMT -5

more_horiz
Damn i need to wait 4 hours to download it -_- Well still i join!

LOKOS
GMT +2

more_horiz
Does it work on mac?

more_horiz
Not sure, but I don't think so. I haven't exactly checked.

OH MY GOD THERE IS AN ANIME MODE.
-happyface-
:D
lol

more_horiz
Count me in this tournament :D

more_horiz
I see no future in this Dueling System but I will join the tournament anyways.

more_horiz
why would someone upload on rapidshare when there are so many free hosting sites that are not overloaded like rapidshare =.='

it takes you 1h to upload on another site or torrent lol. I can't even download because rapidshare stops for me because of its slowness and I move with the speed of light unfortunately

more_horiz
One thousand pardons, your Amyness. We are trying to fix this.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
why would someone upload on rapidshare when there are so many free hosting sites that are not overloaded like rapidshare =.='

it takes you 1h to upload on another site or torrent lol. I can't even download because rapidshare stops for me because of its slowness and I move with the speed of light unfortunately

rapidshare limits the download speed to 30 kbs per seconds, so it can, says them, be less attrctive to pirates, and only premiun members can download with full speed.

personally and knowing rapidshare history, it just want more money, and after seeing their premiuns didnt go all thatt up after megaupload closed, they became desperte and blow it up :I...

i miss megaupload D;

32 minuts to downloa by mediafire, im joining >:U

more_horiz
Ill Join

more_horiz
Potus, this will be big! Congrats to you and your team on finally completing it!!
And ofcourse, I will join as well Wink

And btw:
Mediafire isn't too bad.. Takes 30 mins for the second file..

Last edited by ! Gianus on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
im in.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:

yes im in

Also, I just downloaded it, built a deck... but when I try to join/host, it seems no one else i on ._.

more_horiz
Count me in this tournament too !!

more_horiz
Count me in.

more_horiz
I'm in :D

more_horiz
Post a torrent link if you can find one. To lazy to do it myself and to impatient to download it via rapidshare

more_horiz
And maybe instructions on what to do once it's downloaded? At this point I'm just extracting Razz

more_horiz
Im 80 percent through download :D im joining

more_horiz
Resign my sign up, the system is total garbage imo. Thanks anyways ^.^

more_horiz
Hello,it's me Miara...Let's move to the heart of the matter :
this is the new cards added to this new version of YGO, it's specially Anime cards such as Seal of Orichalcos..Hermos....etc it's really cool ^^
Enjoy

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration Newzby

Last edited by Miara on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
I JOIN!

more_horiz
Wow, a lot happened while I was at school...
Dexter Morgan wrote:
I see no future in this Dueling System but I will join the tournament anyways.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration MLP_WHY_WOULD_YOU_POST_THAT
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:
Potus Mat wrote:

yes im in
Also, I just downloaded it, built a deck... but when I try to join/host, it seems no one else i on ._.

Everyone was waiting for Rapidshare to work.
v_v
Eheroduelist wrote:
And maybe instructions on what to do once it's downloaded? At this point I'm just extracting Razz

Well, after extraction, you just have to either:
A.) Launch the launcher.
-OR-
B.) Launch the game.
Plague Rose wrote:
Resign my sign up, the system is total garbage imo. Thanks anyways ^.^

See: Morgan.

more_horiz
TricksterPDH5
GMT -5

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum