Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

+24
PabelFTW
svstar34
soulblade
TricksterPDH5
Saiseki Umihana
iso09
Exiled
Asurastorm
Plague Rose
Miara
Linda-Senpai
! High Dutchman Gianus
Nuran
Train
Amy Kool
Dex
Sly
LòKóS
Eheroduelist
PowerNova
LethalAfterZ
Alikaey
GTempest
Potus Mat
28 posters

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration - Page 2 EmptyYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration - Page 2 Era_by_otakucyrus-d4vupab
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament

To commemorate the release of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era, a single elimination tournament will be hosted.
Rules

- 32 maximum participants.
- Takes place on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era dueling system.
- TCG/OCG
- No deck restrictions.
- Decks may not be changed between rounds.
Rules

First Prize: 2000 DP
Second Prize: 1000 DP
Third and Fourth Prize: 250 DP
Top Eight: Qualifications to take the Ra Yellow Test
Participants :

Download the new game here!

Last edited by Potus Mat on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 14 times in total

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration - Page 2 EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

more_horiz
where do i go to download this game?

descriptionYu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration - Page 2 EmptyRe: Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration

more_horiz
count me in. gmt -8

for those who are trying to download, use the Mediafire link. puts Rapidshare to shame (350k/b vs. 30 k/b -.-)

more_horiz
For some weird reason, my PC opens it with Realplayer... Then it says that Realplayer cannot play the clip..

can someone please help me with this?

more_horiz
what windows do you use?

more_horiz
Train wrote:
what windows do you use?
]
Windows 7

more_horiz
that's what i have to

more_horiz
i would love to join plz!
Pabel
GMT: -5
So do i sign up here or someplace else

Last edited by Pabel on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
! Gianus wrote:
For some weird reason, my PC opens it with Realplayer... Then it says that Realplayer cannot play the clip..

can someone please help me with this?

Are you clicking the launcher to open it?

more_horiz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

What does it look like?
I click on the file with the logo of Reaplayer on it which is named "YGOPRO dawn of a new era".

I have not seen a link to download a certain launcher on the KC website. Could you give me a download link?

more_horiz
you guys know that you can download it on mediafire. its a lot simpler than whatever you guys are doing Razz

more_horiz
! Gianus wrote:
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

What does it look like?
I click on the file with the logo of Reaplayer on it which is named "YGOPRO dawn of a new era".

I have not seen a link to download a certain launcher on the KC website. Could you give me a download link?

You're clicking the wrong thing lol

If you downloaded it right there should be a launcher ._.

http://www.kaibacorporation.org/

Just download all 3 parts, at the same time

more_horiz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

You're clicking the wrong thing lol

If you downloaded it right there should be a launcher ._.

http://www.kaibacorporation.org/

Just download all 3 parts, at the same time

Downloaded it again.. Same thing.. No launcher..

more_horiz
Are you using a .rar opener?

more_horiz
It's taking forever to Extract T_T

Would it extract faster if I downloaded from Mediafire?

more_horiz
I'll enter as well.
GMT -8

Last edited by Shizuo Heiwajima on Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
i enter too

more_horiz
Sorry for all of the issues...
Damn you Windows Vista Dawn 1.0!
Sorry, people. We are working on fixing the bugs as fast as we can. Sorry...

more_horiz
ya don't worry about it take your time Smile

more_horiz
Twelve more spaces.

more_horiz
If this works on Mac I'll happily enter.
Edit: It doesn't. Oh well.

more_horiz
I can't get the stupid thing to extract -,-
It just takes forever, I left it to extract all day and it's not even half-way done
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dawn of a New Era Celebration Tournament Registration - Page 2 692615957
any tips?

more_horiz
lol it taked only 5 minutes to extract it for me. And my computer is f*****g old :D

more_horiz
stop the extraction and download it with they release a new version no bugs or errors

more_horiz
Please take Sakuraseason out of the tournament. He has pmed me and decided he wants to withdraw.

more_horiz
KEIho Gmt +2 I'm TOTALY IN!

more_horiz
Done and done. Less than ten hours before registration ends.

more_horiz
I don't think Morphing Jar is in the game Shocked

EDIT: Neither is Trance Archfiend?!!

2nd EDIT: Oh, nvm

Last edited by Yamisly on Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
They are both in there. You just have to be careful how you type it.
"Morph"
"Trance"

more_horiz
Wait the duels are matches right? But we cant do matches on this yet :/

more_horiz
just making sure that you include me Potus. I said i wanted in this with my first post in this topic, but since it seems you missed it...

svstar34
gmt -8

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum