Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

It's so large, I can't even believe its mine.

+9
Train Heartnet
Neji
Smokey
LòKóS
Exiled
Atheridis
mimgrim
Jaden_Yuki--
Dex
13 posters

descriptionIt's so large, I can't even believe its mine. EmptyIt's so large, I can't even believe its mine.

more_horiz
It's so large, I can't even believe its mine. A_reminder_by_otakucyrus-d4tz8da
Made a wallpaper to inspire me to never quit trying to get higher in life. I'll always remember my terrible child hood, but also honor my roots.

descriptionIt's so large, I can't even believe its mine. EmptyRe: It's so large, I can't even believe its mine.

more_horiz
Awesome man...

It looks really good.

And that's right always strive for a better tomorrow =)

descriptionIt's so large, I can't even believe its mine. EmptyRe: It's so large, I can't even believe its mine.

more_horiz
looks good

more_horiz
iz coolz can i steal it for my wallpaper on desktop XD bounce bounce

more_horiz
Go ahead.

more_horiz

more_horiz
you know now that i thionk about it that title could have had another meaning......... O_O

more_horiz
I hope ur not talking about me... and if u r not what are u talking about?

more_horiz
the title of this topic could have had a whole nother meaning to it O_O

more_horiz
ooohh da title LOL u r such a pervert

more_horiz
da fuq? me a pervert? srsly? i make only 1 comment about soemthing like this and get labeled as a perv ._. sheesh besides the title is obvious and anyone with some common sense would have notice it i jsut decided to voice it

more_horiz
Named it that because I'm a super genius and can get you to click the link, even if you didn't want to -.-

more_horiz
@mimgrim anyone could think of it i even did lol but the person who said it is a pervert anyways if u call me crazy shouldnt i call u pervert??? bounce HAHAHA UR BOXED IN

@dexter OMG 2 PERVERTS

more_horiz
*punches ather knocking him out. then gose and gets a knife and cut his tounge out so he cant talk anymore*

but srsly you named it like that on purpose? freaky ._.

more_horiz
MMMMMM... MMMMMMMMM MM MMMM MMMMMM MMMM MMMM

HMMMM
*thinking* - cool i can think my way through XD... LIKE WTF MIM I WILL HAVE U ARESTED FOR DAT I LIKED MY TOUNGE NOW I HAVE TO THINK!!!!!

more_horiz
Very nice, dex. Always a great job.

more_horiz
Wow in fullsize this thing looks awesome! Really good job i think its one of your best!

more_horiz
amazing work from ya as always

more_horiz
Not bad man
I like it:)

more_horiz
good work as always dex, and I guess someone is getting a warning D:

more_horiz
Who's getting a warning?

more_horiz
i improve each day in gfxing :D

more_horiz
OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! It's so large, I can't even believe its mine. 1968215193

more_horiz
Thanks everybody! xD

more_horiz
So many different inspirations I can gather form it o.o It looks like it took quite a bit of time but with your talent im sure that time was decreased somewhat o=! The text is very epic by the way. Great job

more_horiz
real cool bro nice job

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum