Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy undefeated HERO deck(please Rate) EmptyMy undefeated HERO deck(please Rate)

more_horiz
My undefeated HERO deck(please Rate) E_hero10

Monsters (16)
3x E HERO HEAT
3x E HERO OCEAN
3x E HERO PRISMA
1x E HERO STRATOS
2x E HERO WOODSMAN
2x King of the swamp
2x Phantom Magician

Spells(23)
3x E-Emergency Call
2x Fusion Recovery
1x Future Fusion
1x Heavy Storm
1x Lightning Vortex
3x Mask Change
3x Miracle Fusion
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Polymerization
3x Super Polymerization

Traps(2)
2x Royal Decree

Extra Deck(15)
2x E HERO Absolute Zero
1x E HERO Escuridao
1x E HERO Gaia
2x E HERO Great Tornado
2x E HERO Nova Master
2x E HERO The Shining
1x MASKED HERO Acid
1x MASKED HERO Dian
1x MASKED HERO Goka
1x VISION HERO Adoration
1x VISION HERO Trinity

descriptionMy undefeated HERO deck(please Rate) EmptyRe: My undefeated HERO deck(please Rate)

more_horiz
HOHOHO!!! DUEL ME NOW!!!! lets see who build a better hero deck! I am so revved up right now!! Hurry!!

descriptionMy undefeated HERO deck(please Rate) EmptyRe: My undefeated HERO deck(please Rate)

more_horiz
um can we please duel later? :D :D

more_horiz
this deck is undefeated? really? then you musnt have played to amny good duelists.......i have sugestions for you but the question is will you go with them or ignore them?

also take this deck to unrated and ask to go against wabbit, inekts, or wind ups and see what hapenns

more_horiz
Well if really deck idea is good i had deck somthing like that too :D But yeah it could be done better. I think mim gonna help you so i wont :D

more_horiz
Decks in general can always be improved, with this as no exception. I'm sure some of the more advanced Slifers would like to take a crack this "undefeated" deck for themselves. Otherwise, I'm going to leave the advice for mim.

more_horiz
Man.. Though I don't have a HERO deck, but..

The lack of Solemn Judgment/Warning, Elemental HERO Neos (Alius), Divine Neos, or other trap cards to support your deck..

I mean, you're more likely to draw Spells than monsters, while there's more chances of dead hands with this deck.

Also, where's Necroshade? Where's Wildheart? I don't woodsman would be that useful..

This deck doesn't seem that good and consistent at all.

more_horiz
Doesn't seem half-bad to me, sure it could use a few traps/Heroes, but I see what the deck does, I have a similar build on Tag Force 2, that great a build, but it's Tag Force. xD

Woodsman is to search for the polymerizations, I personally run the Classic Heroes on Tag Force though, but with the super poly heroes, this deck has the potiential to be very consistant in terms of fusing and such.

Personally, I'd add a Fifth Hope/Pot of Avarice, because the problem in my Tag Force heroes deck was always running out of monsters, but I run classic heroes and could only get one copy of Miracle Fusion, so it's just a tossable idea.

Only thing I REALLY disapprove of it Fusion Recovery. You run Miracle Fusion, and Super poly. I personally think it's not the best idea. If you feel you really have to run it, I'd run it at 1 tops, it's always been a deaddraw for me. Sure it's a nice card and all, but it's a bit circumstancial and can be a nasty deaddraw. (Circumstancial being if you draw before you get reg poly and get to fuse)

Last edited by Eheroduelist on Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I agree there should be major consistency problems with this deck. The most consistent deck for Hero's right now seems to be Hero Beat and opinions vary on how to build it. However, having said that the build that I see here is nothing like Hero Beat and seems to go for things that shouldn't work. As for a rating I would have to give it at the most 44/100.

It just misses the mark as to what a hero deck is supposed to be. Sorry.

more_horiz
did this deck go good against rabbits/inzek/wind ups?

more_horiz
Also I need to let you know something. Prisma can only pitch a card from the deck to the grave if a fusion monster specifically names a card and it has to be the full name, it can't just be any card that has Elemental Hero in the card name.

Example, lets say you want to pitch a Elemental Hero Ocean to the Graveyard after you revealed Absolute Zero. Ruling is that you can't since Absolute Zero doesn't list the full name of Elemental Hero Ocean as one of it's fusion material monsters.

So with that being said running 3 Prisma is useless since you can't pitch to the grave using any of your current fusions. Good for you if you have been able to do this without anyone knowing that but in a Real Tournament you would not get away with it and if you knew this and cheated well...thats just horrible. lol

You can take out the Prisma for Elemental Hero Neos Alius but thats my only advice since I would want to change the deck too much and you probably wouldn't like it but it would win.

more_horiz
add d-hero Mali, diamond dude, and Dasher and add 2 d-draw and an allure of darkness.

also you really shouldn't need 2 of the any other fusions other than zero. you could add the Trinity and some rank 4 XYZs.

more_horiz
well come on i didn't say it was an unbeatable deck i just meant i hadn't lost yet with it :D

i put it up to get suggestions for improvement :D :D

more_horiz
ok then here are my sugestions

- 2 phantom magicians
- 2 fusion recovery
- 1 lighting vortex
- 1 MST
- 2 decree
- 3 polys (fusion gate is better to me)
- 1 mask change
- 2 E-hero wood
- 1 ocean
- 3 heat (honestly i think there are better cards)
- 2 king of the swamp ( with poly gone we have better options)

+ 3 each of the normale E-heros other then neos
+ 3 bubble man
+staples
+ pararel word fusion thingy
+ 2 snowman eater
+ 1 voltic?

as for extra
play 1 each for the omnis other then zero and shining
play with 3 shining and 2 zero
put in 2 electrum and 2 tempest and what ever else you want

well those are mine

more_horiz
Thanks a lot mim for the advice :D :D , you think this deck stands a chance against wind ups, inzektors, etc??

more_horiz
Fusion gate HEROes can be fairly good, it usually revolves around using Shining (since Shining gains 300 for each RFG'd HERO & Fusion Gate banishes materials), so you may/may not want to emphasize the use of The Shining and toss in cards like Honest

more_horiz
hmmm well it could beat wabbits if it went first turn and was able to fusion summon a good beater first turn same goese for WU as for inzekts......well super poly is there for a reason Razz but you know there is a side deck there to ahndle those decks scratch

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply