Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPhoton Deck EmptyPhoton Deck

more_horiz
Photon Deck ZDtMa

descriptionPhoton Deck EmptyRe: Photon Deck

more_horiz
Doesn't need any fixes or anything?

more_horiz
question. why add a cyber twin dragon?

more_horiz
Pabel wrote:
he has 2 cyber dragons and future fusion

more_horiz
Atheridis wrote:
Pabel wrote:
he has 2 cyber dragons and future fusion

even if he has them it's not the best SS engine he could have for photons.

more_horiz
I havnt ran photon`s before, but teching in some ninja`s with that trap thing, ninjitsu something, would help you get out your photon galaxy dude much easier. :p

more_horiz
To address this here deck: it's been failing. A lot. So i have actually made some adjustments since then.

Here's the current build:
Photon Deck QjR96

more_horiz
Ryan_N13 wrote:
To address this here deck: it's been failing. A lot. So i have actually made some adjustments since then.

Photon Deck QjR96

Any idea taking into account of using one rescue rabbit for your dragon dude? Like incase you need to get utopia fast of something of that sort.

more_horiz
sintras4 wrote:
Ryan_N13 wrote:

Photon Deck QjR96

Any idea taking into account of using one rescue rabbit for your dragon dude? Like incase you need to get utopia fast of something of that sort.

Well, I really don't know. I wouldn't know what to put it in for.

more_horiz
Ryan_N13 wrote:
sintras4 wrote:
Ryan_N13 wrote:

Photon Deck QjR96

Well, I really don't know. I wouldn't know what to put it in for.

Hmm, well an Idea would be to take out one Thunder kind, and only running 2 and siding one, to fit in room for rescue rabbit. Because like I said before, running 3 of the normal monsters, it can easily give you an advantage into slimming your deck for your other photon cards, and give you an instant xyz monster, or even let them waste one of there cards to stop it, so you can eaily permit yourself into having an open attack n which it could win you the game. Razz Hope it helps.

more_horiz
OMG I'm so glad you put in Guardian of Order!

more_horiz
Alright, took out one Thunder king and put in a Rescue Rabbit. Anyone else got any other suggestions?

more_horiz
Nah, I like the run as it is to be quite frank. Razz but I f i see naything later on i will be sure to tell you. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply