Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptioncard to replace Glow-Up Bulb Emptycard to replace Glow-Up Bulb

more_horiz
Hey guys glow up bulb is getting banned so i need a replacement of this card it has to be a lvl 1 tuner that can special summon (idc from where) btw it doesnt have to be plant since i dont use plant engine anything a close monster is plaugspreader but it is lvl 2 Sad so if anyone has a card that can help thnx :D

descriptioncard to replace Glow-Up Bulb EmptyRe: card to replace Glow-Up Bulb

more_horiz
unknown synchron awesome card pretty esey to summon

more_horiz
xX-Saberboy wrote:
unknown synchron awesome card pretty esey to summon

well its not realy going to replace bulb because bulb is used in grave there really isnt anything thats going to replace it becuse its just usable in all situatiions

more_horiz
did my post say anything about replace ?

more_horiz
Honestly Bulb is hard to replace. Why spore was banned is beyond me. With bulb gone Tengu at 2 and lonefire/dandy at one it was fine. But that is besides the point. No tuner can really replace Bulb. He was earth (easy beast splashing for certain decks), had a do-able cost and had a realistic limitation on the card. It is gonna be hard to fill its spot tbh. I guess Unknown is somewhat similar in some ways. Special summon-able and has a once per duel eff. But still, bulb was awesome.

more_horiz
VantageSP wrote:
Honestly Bulb is hard to replace. Why spore was banned is beyond me. With bulb gone Tengu at 2 and lonefire/dandy at one it was fine. But that is besides the point. No tuner can really replace Bulb. He was earth (easy beast splashing for certain decks), had a do-able cost and had a realistic limitation on the card. It is gonna be hard to fill its spot tbh. I guess Unknown is somewhat similar in some ways. Special summon-able and has a once per duel eff. But still, bulb was awesome.
You are completely wrong and earned a minus rep.

Unknown is the only known sub.

more_horiz
I already use unkown in my deck i might consider putting it in again but still uknown will be hard to use cuz of the reson u can special summon it ur opp needs a monster and u musnt have one and i will be half way during my turn use TG librarian draw it and dont know what to do till next turn to summon quasar then opp plays dark hole and i am done for Sad if i had bul that will be quasar FTsummon and negate dark hole :D. But they went and Banned bulb Sad I WILL KILL THEM rant

i dont care about the other cards they banned its also what they didnt ban my god why not ban inzektor hornet i meen OP if used correctly... (so continue this topic cuz i havent really heard something that will help me [dont lock it plz])

more_horiz
well here are soem level 1 tuners that MIGHT work

stygian sercurity (when its destroyed by battle it can get another one fromd eck :/)

naturia cherries

fabled chawa if your willing to fit fables in...

D.D. sprite

or you could just play lavals now.....they bring quasar out easy

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
well here are soem level 1 tuners that MIGHT work

stygian sercurity (when its destroyed by battle it can get another one fromd eck :/)

naturia cherries

fabled chawa if your willing to fit fables in...

D.D. sprite

or you could just play lavals now.....they bring quasar out easy
I was thinking about some of the cards you mentioned to swap for bulb ex. stygian security or the cherries I like the idea of the fabled card but i dont know if they go with my deck i will check that out sprite i dont like cuz it wastes one of my monster for one turn and i like to keep the monsters i have on the field for the same reason i never put dark hole in nearly any decks i use anyway thnx this is the best answer i heard yet so thnx a lot :D i might tweek my deck a little so it fits something in card to replace Glow-Up Bulb 1968215193

more_horiz
D.D. Sprite and Unknown Synchron r good choices. If u use Road Warrior, go for Unknown Synchron, Road can bring it out easily. Or Flamvell/Lavals

more_horiz
Atheridis wrote:
...i will check that out sprite i dont like cuz it wastes one of my monster for one turn and i like to keep the monsters i have on the field for the same reason i never put dark hole in nearly any decks i use anyway thnx this is the best answer i heard yet so thnx a lot :D i might tweek my deck a little so it fits something in card to replace Glow-Up Bulb 1968215193

btw, D.D. Sprite needs to be on the field during your next standby phase to get the removed monster back, so it is not wasted for one turn unless you dont plan to use it and your opp happened to show mercy to it as well =) <- official ruling, dont ask why, dont read the card for why, because the text contradict the ruling from konami, -> ask our K-boss if you really want to know why. -> off topic lol

back to topic

there is no perfect replacement for glow-up, but depends on what deck you use, there will be close to similar lvl 1 tuners that will help you.

Synchron: Unknown synchron: a lvl 1 tuner cyber dragon!! once per duel though, and yea ROAD WARRIOR FTW!,

if you dont mind wasting your normal summon, or you are using Road Warrior - i would recommend Symphonic Warrior Basses (lvl 1 - machine) its effect allows flexible level changes, but require a normal summon if you dont summon it via road's effect

more_horiz
lol this is so old I have tweeked that deck a little so it fits some different cards in i also maxed uknkown (it works dont say about the once per turn) and i am accually fine atm now so yeah a mod can lock this topic

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply