Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionQuasar Deck EmptyQuasar Deck

more_horiz
I'm having trouble balancing a quasar deck seeing as it's all new to me. I normally stick with one deck until I perfect it over time but seeing as I enjoy playing a Quasar deck way more than I do any of my other decks right now I really need to fix the flow problem and combos, ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated, thank you <3

Quasar Deck Untitled-3

descriptionQuasar Deck EmptyRe: Quasar Deck

more_horiz
remove upstart its not worth it remove dark hole as it destroyes ur monsters remove 2 of any solemn the price is too big add 1 more bulb max out quill and where is boost warrior? and add more monsters than spells or traps make it entirely so ur deck has a strategy resolving about you and nothing about the opp or if just 2-3 cards that do something to the opp i think its best to max boost where is synchron explorer? dont max unkown have only 1 or the most 2 and add tuningware do some stuff like that then change what you think.
Hope it helps :D

Edit: sry forgot about ur extra i see some stuff to change

remove trish since u are using a quasar deck trish is to high of a lvl to have add 1 more quasar maybe add 2 or 3 TG monsters and add TG magician for a lvl 5 tuner and minus the lvl with eater remove scrap dragon again you want ur cards and add road warrior to summon more for synchro summon :D

You dont have to do exactly like that change to ur style of dueling but thats the main problems oh and have it used mathimatically to have 1 lvl 4 synchro (armory arm is best) 1 lvl 6 (non synchron tuner to need brionac best here for the descard part) and 1 lvl 6 (synchron synchro tuner thing card you know for quickdraw add whatever you think there) and add 2 or 3 lvl 5 synchros again 1 for quickdraw and 1 for not. :D hope this helps

more_horiz
Thank you! that would fix the major problems I've been having, btw we still need that battle arena duel maybe I'll use my twilight against you who knows ;D

more_horiz
Whats the black furball's name? I'm not familiar with the card.

QuickDraw isn't needed that much, you could use a better engine.

more_horiz
Flow is still way off, with this you get way to many low lvl tuners to do anything. Gotta keep practicing on it I guess.

EDIT: black furball isnt a furball but it's unknown synchron

more_horiz
no armory?

more_horiz
3raser wrote:
Whats the black furball's name? I'm not familiar with the card.

QuickDraw isn't needed that much, you could use a better engine.
i completly disagree quickdraw is the best engine and its best to have it x3 since its the main card on summoning the synchros needed for summoning quasar

more_horiz
im having a hard time trying to make room in your deck but heres a few sugestions

take out 2 unknown

take out 1 doppelwarrior (3 is to much IMO)

take out all 3 upstart

and put in

1 lonefire (makes it faster to get dandy and spor or evel glow-up)

synchron explorer x 3 (works great with quickdraw in grave)

and put in another quillbolt

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
im having a hard time trying to make room in your deck but heres a few sugestions

take out 2 unknown

take out 1 doppelwarrior (3 is to much IMO)

take out all 3 upstart

and put in

1 lonefire (makes it faster to get dandy and spor or evel glow-up)

synchron explorer x 3 (works great with quickdraw in grave)

and put in another quillbolt
lol have u even read my post?

more_horiz
^ no i didnt

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
^ no i didnt
lol

more_horiz
Even with your guy's suggestions I can't seem to play the quasar deck right, so it must be me, thank you again!

more_horiz
well with glow-up being banned play laval quasar instead the combo is very simple lets just see if i can remember the names correctly

activate super-heat transmission field (name is probably wrong)

sand laval canon (think this is the right card but if not its suppose to be a monster qith 200 DEF and 1700 ATK and its level 4)

then send handmaiden to grave, hanmaidens eff and send another one, effect again t send another one then send another canon

activate rekindiling getting the monsters you just sent to grave synch for libarian, then synch for another level 5 monster (i sugest the laval dragon thingy that bounces a card from field) then bring out a level 1 non tuner (like bost warrior or kinka) and synch for formula and bam you sir have quasar on the field in a single turn

more_horiz
^this is old mimgrim, I already moved on xD

more_horiz
wow you have a weird sense of old.......

more_horiz
Well quasar got nerfed with the banlist, i just threw the deck out, thing was annoying for me. lol

more_horiz
and if you want a quasar deck this format on DN best choice will be lavals :/ seeing as they werent nerfed

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply