Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJunk Quasar Deck EmptyJunk Quasar Deck

more_horiz
So, here's the card list:
Monsters(23)
Dandylion, Doppelwarrior x2, Lightsworn Paladin Jain, Junk Synchron x3, Krebons, Level Eater x2, Lightsworn Sorceress Lyla x2, Quickdraw Synchron x2, Quilbolt Hedgehog x2, Lightsworn Hunter Ryko x2, Synchron Explorer x2, Unknown Synchron x2
Spells(12)
Charge Of The Light Brigade, Dark Hole, Emergency Teleport, Foolish Burial, Heavy Storm, Monster Reborn, Monster Reincarnation x2, Solar Recharge x2, Tuning x2.
Traps(6)
Bottomless Trap Hole, Dark Bribe, Mirror Force x2, Solemn Judgment, Call Of The Haunted.
Extra Deck(15)
Ally Of Justice Catastor, Ally Of Justice Field Marshal, Black Rose Dragon, Formula Synchron, Junk Archer, Junk Gardna, Junk Warrior, Kiganjou, Mist Wurm, Red Dragon Archfiend, Red Nova Dragon, Stardust Dragon, Shooting Quasar Dragon, Shooting Star Dragon, T.G. Hyper Librarian.

As you can see, I have some gaps with my extra deck, but that is easy to fix.
Leave your comments...

descriptionJunk Quasar Deck EmptyRe: Junk Quasar Deck

more_horiz
you didnt post everything
check the rules for signing up a pro deck first before you do  would save some time
I think you meant to put this in the pimp my deck section though

more_horiz
You need to post it nice.
Including deck screenshot and a deck image for posting it

more_horiz
He's asking for advice on it. Believe he meant to put it in the Pimp My Deck section. Move it?

more_horiz
This looks like a Pimp My Deck post, so I moved it.

more_horiz
Few things.
1. Why Lightsworn Jain?
2. Post a picture please. It's more conveniant. Either that, or organize the deck list into sections of monsters, traps, and spells.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply