Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Code: Bai Bai

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+27
Neji
Johan
';..;'
Smokey
Tragedy
Eheroduelist
brandy263
Jaden_Yuki--
Dex
DesignerDrugs
Exiled
FSG
PabelFTW
PhantomX
KingMP94
BliTz
Sasori
LegendaryFrost
Enigma_m7
LethalAfterBan
The Crocodile
Amy Kool
mimgrim
LòKóS
BlackLeg-Sanji
VantageSP
Anzo
31 posters

descriptionCode: Bai Bai - Page 2 EmptyCode: Bai Bai

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

This is pretty much everything for me, i've been around for a long long time, and this is getting exhausting day after another, so i came up with this decision, which is my retirement.

For the past 4 years, i've done everything i wannet to do since the first moment i discovered about KCVDS back in 2008, I want to have a team, and i got 4, i wannet to be an admin, and i got that 3 times, i wannet to be KC Pro, and i've achieved that, I wannet to win a tournament in KC, and i've done that, i wannet to win a tournament in DK, DAD and DA, and i've done that everywhere, i wannet to be a better GFXer than Atticus from KC, guess i did that in my own way. And pretty much everything came to my mind when i first started to play this game online, BUT the only thing i never expected is to be DA Head Admin lol, I wannet to be an admin yeah, but to actually be in EJ Shoe ? wow .. nope, never never expected this *****.. but it was such a great experience, that reached an end ^_^.

Recently, like 2 years ago, i wannet to be the 1st top poster in DA, but Kira was always there -.- ,But who cares, my name will never be forgotten since no one will get to 3300 post anyways during the next 3 winters. lol

For now, i have to intention of coming back, i have some issues on my life needs to work on, i need to work on many things, and it will take time, includes my college.

This is pretty much everything i want to say, however i'd like to say Thank You for those people who supported me and always been by my side during the past 4 years, and here it goes the list:

- King Kaiba: Man, you were like my mirror, i still remember how we enjoyed our duels, and how we trolled Placido and Kratos .. lol .. that was some awesome days.
- Kratos: bro, i don't know if you are reading this, since you left i believe, but if you are readind, thanks for everything man.
- Atlus: my wife man, you were like my gay soul mate, I remember when we owned DA's war team in the training war we did, Atzo Same xD .. i still remember that, thanks for everything bro, and am sorry you had to leave before i do ^_^
- Placido: You faggot, jerk, asshole, and everything nub you know, and you used to call me -.- lol, To be honest i decided to leave DA when EJ's shows up after you left the game .. not sure if you still check DA .. but if you do, then that's all i need.
- Enigma_m7: man, last time we had a fun duel was that Jurrac vs. Gadgets, and i got owned lol .. thanks for everything man.
- The Detonator: Am pretty sure you don't check on DA much, but thanks for the freat support everywhere.
- Niptaker: I still laugh when i remember how you trolled me on ham lol
- kiryu111: *this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-* bag >_> .. amma miss ya ^^
- KingMP94: With me leaving, i guess this makes you the King of Faggots Cool, you always worked hard for this title anyway ._., Hope your time in Oxford is great, i will miss trolling you here and there .. and you trolling me lol
- Amy Cool: I love you girl 👅, hope i wasn't such a noisy boss for ya ^^
- Shadow: My favor thing to do was watching you dueling here and there and owning other academies and teams lol, i never forget our time in RG(team) and RG(academy), DAD, ham trolls, duels .. any many things, i will miss me abusing my powers on you lol.
- TamA: stop abusing your powers -.- lol ..
- EJ: you nigga gave me the best thing ever, being the Head Admin for 5 or 6 months, seriously lost counting, if DA is about to die again, you got my MSN ._. just catch me online and i will revive it again just like i did last time lol
- Mago: We didn't have much chats here and there, so just wants to say thanks for choosing me to be an admin in TAU .. it was a pretty good experience for me bro.
- Jin Kazama: you have my MSN and my Yahoo, and i got yours, so we will stay in contact, anyway, thanks for everything bro, it was fun.
- Edward: You was a good GFXer, and always will be, to think about it we never had a duel together lol, funny that, anyway, take good care of DA skin and banners, dont let EJ the nub lay a hand on it, he sucks at it -.-
- The Crocodile: meh .. many things i have to say, but i will make it short, you've been a good friend mate, supported my beloved RG academy until i shuted it down .. And u gotta love Croco ^^
- Nate-River: bro, simply, there is no word to say here, i had some amazing time in our duels, and how you help when spanish ppl troll me with Exodia lol .. you interfere and they log out, and me get the win lol
- Buzzy aka Buzzkill: You still think am a great deck builder? lol, this ends here ^_^ .. try your best man .. after all THIS IS AN ORDER FOR ANZO SAMA ^_^
- DesignerDrugs: Troller, Spammer, Nigga, Faggot .. can't find a word to describe you, so i will use bitchz .-. ... meh, i will miss ya hun, don't do drugs without me ^_^ ..

And the list is vey long, after all it is 4 years not few months .-. .. so i won't mentioned more names, those whom knows me well, they know that i appreciate their friendship and i will diffenetly miss our time on Hamachi ^_^

~So this is all for me, Not my best moments, but i had to make a topic not just disappear like this ^^

descriptionCode: Bai Bai - Page 2 EmptyRe: Code: Bai Bai

more_horiz
You will be (forever) missed.
I don't even know what to type here, but...
You were a great person.

more_horiz
good bye
till next time

more_horiz
whoa......!!!!!

-_-

im new here(joined a few weeks ago or so)
but still..... WOOOAAHH!!!!

go and fulfill thy life's desire..
*deep bow

more_horiz
Let's all take this time to bug Amy Cool, you know, out of respect for Anzo.

more_horiz
I second van's opinion on this topic

more_horiz
I think it is what Anzo would want us to do.

more_horiz
vantagesp wrote:
Let's all take this time to bug Amy Cool, you know, out of respect for Anzo.

As if she isn't bugged enough.

more_horiz
Then we just bug someone else, duh.

more_horiz
Hmm, but who.....

more_horiz
Harb? Chey? the next poster?

more_horiz
Next poster, let's leave it up to fate

more_horiz
Stop spamming Anzo's farewell topic.

more_horiz
Lethal... the irony in your post is unbearable. Please stop mini-modding.

more_horiz
Lethal, im going to give you a warn........ nevermind

more_horiz
lol Anzo thought nobody will beat his post number for a long time, but he miss the part where dn ppl start spammin all da.3 winters now are more like 3months, those guys just can't stop.

more_horiz
Cya man.

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
lol Anzo thought nobody will beat his post number for a long time, but he miss the part where dn ppl start spammin all da.3 winters now are more like 3months, those guys just can't stop.

Van will have it by summer

more_horiz
I just wanted to say it's a pleasure working with you. I'm actually mildly disappointed we never got the chance to work together more. Have fun in university and we'll talk since I'm in there too.

Cheers,

-Jin

more_horiz
Never really knew you that well, but I definitely saw all the work you put into DA, and without you, we wouldn't be where we are, so thank you for that.

Best of luck irl Smile

more_horiz
2muchdrama cya n gl irl

more_horiz
shadow why u jealous Razz

more_horiz
Exiled108 wrote:
Enigma_m7 wrote:

Van will have it by summer

I think the phrase "Challenge Accepted" seems appropriate.

more_horiz
Damn. Be easy bro, thanks for everything and good luck irl.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply