Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCode name: Alice! The code has spoken again :) EmptyCode name: Alice! The code has spoken again :)

more_horiz
Hello Duel Academy! Some time passed since I used my codes :D

But, the code has been spit! This time in our Introductions section.

We get many members each day and when they register and post introductions, they usually need a fast reply if they don't see PM at start to read the starter guide n stuff. So, I've made ALICE, Dice Jar's girlfriend lol if you know what I mean Wink

Sadie will welcome new members each time they make intro. You can reply but she will be the fastest from all of you and provide valuable information to our new members :D

So, to sum it up, Duel Academy leveled up again

Last edited by Amy Cool on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total

descriptionCode name: Alice! The code has spoken again :) EmptyRe: Code name: Alice! The code has spoken again :)

more_horiz
Awesome! Too many people get warnings for wanting the "admission test" which doesn't exist. Now that won't happen. Does SADIE stand for anything? You know, like Squishy Awesome Deathly Insanity Enigma? But something that would make sense?

descriptionCode name: Alice! The code has spoken again :) EmptyRe: Code name: Alice! The code has spoken again :)

more_horiz
No she is called like that in video games Smile

more_horiz
So now we have to wait for someone new to sign up and post in introductions? I wanna see this happen.

more_horiz
changed her name to Alice looks better :D

and no u dont have to wait its updated in all intro topics instantly Cool lol who do you think i am!

more_horiz
Makes sense but it ain't going to make me stop spamming the intros with welcoms Code name: Alice! The code has spoken again :) 1828232090

more_horiz
it wont but now u spam without excuses lol. or you can simply blame anzo for it.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
it wont but now u spam without excuses lol. or you can simply blame anzo for it.

I alway ALWAYS have excuses @_@ new members need to feel welcomed by other members of DA :/

more_horiz
of course lol. Its not that i want to disable your posting mimgrim. its just most of replies are not dedicated to actual questions those ppl ask ._. one asks how to rank up and you reply welcome to da *ehem* lol. dafuq

Thats why we got Alice now! and you can continue to welcome like a bot!

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
of course lol. Its not that i want to disable your posting mimgrim. its just most of replies are not dedicated to actual questions those ppl ask ._. one asks how to rank up and you reply welcome to da *ehem* lol. dafuq

Thats why we got Alice now! and you can continue to welcome like a bot!

Actually sometimes I do answer their questions if they have it and no one has gotten to it before me .-.

more_horiz
sure *ehem* sure.

more_horiz
Problem here, amy. Farewell topics need to be seperate to introductions, because you can't have someone going "Byebye I'm retiring from dueling" immediately followed by "Welcome! Here are some starter tips!".

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Problem here, amy. Farewell topics need to be seperate to introductions, because you can't have someone going "Byebye I'm retiring from dueling" immediately followed by "Welcome! Here are some starter tips!".

they'er leaving DA so they need to be trolled

more_horiz
mimgrim wrote:
jjh927 wrote:

they'er leaving DA so they need to be trolled

Lol, very true xD. Code name: Alice! The code has spoken again :) 3323818831

Seiko (her Japanese anime name) sounds nicer than Alice but meh. I like the code Code name: Alice! The code has spoken again :) 3235295652

more_horiz
yea i was going to fix that but same as mim said.... also I did add the line at the end if you havent notice in small font, in case someone is leaving Wink

more_horiz
Lol what mim said :D Also i better like her Japanese name too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum