Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Lesson 6 [Solved: ScarletMonarch]

+3
Train
LethalAfterBan
Potus Mat
7 posters

descriptionLesson 6 [Solved: ScarletMonarch] EmptyLesson 6 [Solved: ScarletMonarch]

more_horiz

Lesson Six

Win in this turn.

Opponent's LP: 3600
Opponent's Deck: None
Opponent's Hand: None
Opponent's Graveyard: None
Opponent's Field: Slifer The Sky Dragon, Skull Invitation
Your Field: None:
Your Graveyard: Treeborn Frog
Your Hand: Gorz, The Emissary Of Darkness, Trap Eater, Enemy Controller, Genex Ally Birdman
Your Deck: None
Your LP: 1000

Last edited by Potus Mat on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLesson 6 [Solved: ScarletMonarch] EmptyRe: Lesson 6 [Solved: ScarletMonarch]

more_horiz
You didn't even say what we are supposed to solve...

Summon Treeborn Frog with his eff
Slifer Kills it
You lose 300 LP from Skull invitation
Summon Gorz via the burn eff
Attack Slifer
End Turn
Opponent decks out

descriptionLesson 6 [Solved: ScarletMonarch] EmptyRe: Lesson 6 [Solved: ScarletMonarch]

more_horiz
sp treeborn frog, quickplay enemy controller, sacrifice frog, take control of slifer, you lose 300 for skull invitation, sp gorz, opponent lose 300, attack with slifer and gorz, game.

while main phase you can choose to sp trap eater to remove skull invitation and completly clear your opponent field, but i prefer slifer having powa >Smile

more_horiz
Special Summon Treeborn from the grave.
Quickplay Enemy Controller.
Take control of Slifer.
You lose 300.
Your lp=700.
Slifer's ATK=3000.
Special Summon Trap Eater sending Skull Invitation to the grave.
Slifer's ATK=2000, Trap Eater=1900.
Opponent's lp=3600.
Attack with both for game.

Idk if this is right. Just trying.

more_horiz
SP phase: Special summon treeborn frog in Def position. Slifers eff doesnt activate because it activates when monster is summoned in atk position.
M1 Activate enemy controller eff 2. Tribute treeborn. Skull invitation eff activates and i take 300 damage. My LP 700. Gorz eff activatetes i special summon it in atk position. Opponent takes 300 damage too. Opponents LP 3300. Slifer still on opponents field so its eff activates gorz atk 700. At least I gain control on slifer. Hand count 2 so slifers atk 2000. I use birdman eff in my hand return gorz to my hand special summon it. Hand count still 2 so slifer atk 2000 and birdmans atk is 1400.
Battle Phase: Both slifer and birdman attack opponent directly i win the game.

more_horiz
valerijsjuskans wrote:
SP phase: Special summon treeborn frog in Def position. Slifers eff doesnt activate because it activates when monster is summoned in atk position.
M1 Activate enemy controller eff 2. Tribute treeborn. Skull invitation eff activates and i take 300 damage. My LP 700. Gorz eff activatetes i special summon it in atk position. Opponent takes 300 damage too. Opponents LP 3300. Slifer still on opponents field so its eff activates gorz atk 700. At least I gain control on slifer. Hand count 2 so slifers atk 2000. I use birdman eff in my hand return gorz to my hand special summon it. Hand count still 2 so slifer atk 2000 and birdmans atk is 1400.
Battle Phase: Both slifer and birdman attack opponent directly i win the game.

When you take damage from a card your opponent controls while you control no cards, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You would still have cards on your side of the field that you control for the turn...

more_horiz
oh lol really XD

more_horiz
Since Skull Invitation doesn't start a chain taking control of Slifer would happen first and then the effect damage after. That's why Trap Eater is there. I liked how the teacher used Gorz in this situation.

more_horiz
Topic title: Lesson 6

Description: Win In This Turn!

If you don't know what to do, now you know it Wink

more_horiz
on SP SS Frog in defense
USe enemy controller on frog and take slifer. lose 600 from skull invitation because frog and controller hit the grave
Since it's still SP you SS frog again
Send skull invitation to the grave to summon trap eater. You dont lose lp from skull invation right? Even if you do you will still have 100 left.
Tribute frog and Slifer to normal summon gorz.
Bounce trap eater back to hand with birdman's eff and special summon birdman in attack mode.
Attack with gorz and birdman. 2700 + 1400 = 4100. GG

more_horiz
Well done, Mister Monarch.
Mister Interjection is incorrect for obvious reasons.
Mister Train is incorrect because Gorz could not have been activated.
O, and, since my teacher's salary is too low to pay the prize myself, we shall have to wait for a moderator to do so.

more_horiz
DP transferred and topic obviously locked Wink

more_horiz
lies :I you didnt lock, also well done teacher, yoiupassed my test

Last edited by train on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
fail you didnt lock it

how was I wrong? xD

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum