Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

+26
';..;'
Jue Viole Grace
Nuran
kyosuke kiryu
Magna Deum
co0lbra1n3r13
3raser
kiryu111
EJ
ARZ
ALu
dinomaster t-rex
Anzo
LòKóS
Jaden_Yuki--
Smokey
Eheroduelist
BlackLeg-Sanji
LethalAfterBan
Neji
mimgrim
Tragedy
Harbinger
Exiled
Train
Amy Kool
30 posters

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss Empty#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

more_horiz
We were 1st YGO forumotion site for almost 3 years now but its time to remind old members and inform new ones that at the moment we have a flawless victory there #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss 1112170017

There are 2 different kinds of periods on which ranking table is based:

1st is "since 3 months"
2nd is "since 2 years"

except for Activity Points, they go "since always" and are the most important factor there.

Since 3 months

Number of Topics : DA - 1200
Number of Posts : DA - 11400
Number of Users : DA - 741

Since 2 years

Number of Topics : DA - 7500
Number of Posts : DA - 58100
Number of Users : DA - 3300

Since always

Activity Points : DA - 10338

We lead in every category especially in the wider look (2 years) and its not that someone can even get near our level atm.

You can always check it here: https://www.forumotion.com/en/art-culture-and-leisures/yugioh-400-0-point-desc-a.htm

Your Duel Academy, the best YGO academy Wink

Last edited by Amy Cool on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss EmptyRe: #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

more_horiz
alexa rank? :I

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss EmptyRe: #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

more_horiz
We Pro

more_horiz
We da best anyways...

more_horiz
Coolios. :D

more_horiz
eh cool i suppose ._.

more_horiz
┏━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓
┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━┓┃
┃┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋┗┛
┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━┓
┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┗┻━┃
┗━━━┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛

Again?

more_horiz
#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss 1144978906

DA is so much better than all these fail academies and stuff it's not even fair..

more_horiz
Well for the new mebers they really cannot say "we are the best" cuz they werent here 2 years ago tho cuz THE BEST record what keeps us 1st seems to get the 2 years ago period so veterans shoud hail here not the newcomer wannaby's .___.

more_horiz
Well they can say "We are a part of the best academy" .-.

Who cares anyway >> they're in the academy xP

lol

more_horiz
Eheroduelist wrote:
Well they can say "We are a part of the best academy" .-.

Who cares anyway >> they're in the academy xP

lol

yea "we are part of th academy" but thanks to 2year past we kinda am in the top lol

more_horiz
mhmmhm may i say swaggggggggggg

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
Well for the new mebers they really cannot say "we are the best" cuz they werent here 2 years ago tho cuz THE BEST record what keeps us 1st seems to get the 2 years ago period so veterans shoud hail here not the newcomer wannaby's .___.

sounds like some ones being a.......
#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss Z

seriously tho every one was new at some point. no need to be hatin' brah.

more_horiz
Im here more than half year so Yeah we are the best! XD

more_horiz
#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss 3276957130

more_horiz
my dn name to join the tournament:dragonmasterx

more_horiz
There are factors that made this happen. I'm a part of DA since like it's start and the main reasons why it was and still is the best academy are the following :
~It's name
~Bought domain
~It's staff
~Crappy cookies to lure kiddo's

more_horiz
aluu your here o.O

more_horiz
when DK died DA rose up.

more_horiz
Razz
Staxx wrote:
when DK died DA rose up.

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
when DK died DA rose up.

**** please, DK was just a competitor, a close one yeah but we were in the lead ;D

more_horiz
hands down - best in all ategories and in both time frames... problem?

more_horiz
And you wouldn't have been able to do it without me! Aww thanks guys!

more_horiz
3raser i think im just gonna start delete your posts and at the end of the day u will be like u just came to DA with 0 posts.

if you wonder why, well its pretty simple: because i can.

more_horiz
sup

more_horiz
hey

more_horiz
Dude seriously ...

more_horiz
Congratulations to DA! I knew it was not a bad choice coming here, this place is great!

more_horiz
this is an old topic, now we almost tripled our points lol. so we are like 3xbest :D

more_horiz
Staxx M. Lawlstogmer wrote:
when DK died DA rose up.

Sorry for necroposting, but was just browsing and wanna say I miss DK Sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum