Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionForumotion server crash 24.12 EmptyForumotion server crash 24.12

more_horiz
Hello and Merry Christmas, members of Duel Academy! (to those who celebrate it)

You probably had noticed that you couldn't access the website for a good part of yesterday. The reason is that the Forumotion server crashed and no Forumotion powered websites were working. Some technical difficulties have arisen in the progress and we will be working on it. If anyone finds any problems, contact me ASAP! I request Your patience and understanding.

Thank You for understanding and once again, have a wonderful Christmas!

psychoturtle

Last edited by psychoturtle on Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionForumotion server crash 24.12 EmptyRe: Forumotion server crash 24.12

more_horiz
Merry x-mas to you too!

And whut I could go on :D

But these rank ting D:

more_horiz
I've been fixing some user's ranks. If you notice any more let me know!

more_horiz
Nuuuuuuu my kandy rank is nao gone ;-;

more_horiz
Kandeeh is not as fab as he used to be O:

more_horiz
like this status if u cre evrytim

more_horiz
Turtle, is that you? This is the first time turtle writes a message using formal language. I can die in peace <3

Well, It's as turtle said. Forumotion had a 'black out' and no active technician was in the office to fix the issue, so it them a good amount of time to get it fixed. The servers are back running thought and you shouldn't be experiencing any sort of troubles.

Though, if you're having issues loading the forum, or an issue regarding how fast the forum Index load, then do post here so we report it to forumotion.

descriptionForumotion server crash 24.12 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
KAPPAnzo wrote:
Turtle, is that you? This is the first time turtle writes a message using formal language. I can die in peace <3

Well, It's as turtle said. Forumotion had a 'black out' and no active technician was in the office to fix the issue, so it them a good amount of time to get it fixed. The servers are back running thought and you shouldn't be experiencing any sort of troubles.

Though, if you're having issues loading the forum, or an issue regarding how fast the forum Index load, then do post here so we report it to forumotion.

lel nice ass kissing

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum