Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

+26
';..;'
Jue Viole Grace
Nuran
kyosuke kiryu
Magna Deum
co0lbra1n3r13
3raser
kiryu111
EJ
ARZ
ALu
dinomaster t-rex
Anzo
LòKóS
Jaden_Yuki--
Smokey
Eheroduelist
BlackLeg-Sanji
LethalAfterBan
Neji
mimgrim
Tragedy
Harbinger
Exiled
Train
Amy Kool
30 posters

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 Empty#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

We were 1st YGO forumotion site for almost 3 years now but its time to remind old members and inform new ones that at the moment we have a flawless victory there #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 1112170017

There are 2 different kinds of periods on which ranking table is based:

1st is "since 3 months"
2nd is "since 2 years"

except for Activity Points, they go "since always" and are the most important factor there.

Since 3 months

Number of Topics : DA - 1200
Number of Posts : DA - 11400
Number of Users : DA - 741

Since 2 years

Number of Topics : DA - 7500
Number of Posts : DA - 58100
Number of Users : DA - 3300

Since always

Activity Points : DA - 10338

We lead in every category especially in the wider look (2 years) and its not that someone can even get near our level atm.

You can always check it here: https://www.forumotion.com/en/art-culture-and-leisures/yugioh-400-0-point-desc-a.htm

Your Duel Academy, the best YGO academy Wink

Last edited by Amy Cool on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 EmptyRe: #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

more_horiz
DK was actually my first ygo forum lol. even pirateyoshi was there still Oh Shit

then i took a look at DA, saw the proness, registered, got proudly into slifer red and here i am now, still slifer red. and i miss my magician deck...... was way too pro before synchro era.

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 EmptyRe: #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
DK was actually my first ygo forum lol. even pirateyoshi was there still Oh Shit

then i took a look at DA, saw the proness, registered, got proudly into slifer red and here i am now, still slifer red. and i miss my magician deck...... was way too pro before synchro era.

them 60 card magicians #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 4144076462

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
pIrate

Yesh Amy mistress?

more_horiz
DK was my first academy too, that's why my team name is Duel Kings lol

more_horiz
Anzo there are other ways to get Admin there, try just plain asking. Or, since its inactive, request founder from forumotion lol.

@nuran magicians were 40 cards deck and spammed DM like kaiba spams BEWD. it was pretty serious ***** for kcvds decks.

@irate. dafuq lol. where did you quote me from, skype haha?

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
pirateyoshi

|
V

Amy Cool wrote:
pIrate

And BBCode allows me to play with various tags :3

more_horiz
Wow..!!!

Gratz! #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 2966412087

more_horiz
Glad I joined. Le necropost away.

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 Empty #1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss

more_horiz

Duel is really fun for me the best attribute is dark.

more_horiz
i dont even know how the hell ppl end up posting SUCH randomness in this thread haha. well yea its even useless to ban you now....

more_horiz
Remember, you're Amy *puts sun glasses on* Cool.

Don't lose it now!

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
i dont even know how the hell ppl end up posting SUCH randomness in this thread haha. well yea its even useless to ban you now....

You could IP ban, but that would be harsh.

lol

more_horiz
damn a forum with 3 different card games cant catch up to DA D:

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 EmptyHey! I'm kinda new to this so i was wondering if you guys would give me a hand?

more_horiz
:?:
Hey! I'm kinda new to this. so I was wondering if you guys could give me a hand?
[Dragons of light and darkness]

more_horiz
Gavin Scheid wrote:
:?:
Hey! I'm kinda new to this. so I was wondering if you guys could give me a hand?
[Dragons of light and darkness]

I suggest you read our Starter Guide which you can find in a PM by Amy Cool ;o

more_horiz
The PM it sent with EJ name Irate, Not Amy.

more_horiz
Last time I checked it was Amy.

Well, also fine.

Check your inbox for your first PM, then.

description#1 YGO site at Forumotion like a boss - Page 2 EmptyLet's Ride

more_horiz
Let's Ride-Yusei Fudo

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum