Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDorm Wide Duel Record Recorder EmptyDorm Wide Duel Record Recorder

more_horiz
Well, I have a dorm duel record recorder in my room. I really like it and it's creative. I was thinking if in every room we all kept one, the DL's or whoever runs the dorms would post a topic with everyone's record and he'd update it every week. I think we could get really creative with this like hosting a tournament or contest to see who gets the most wins. Or maybe simply, to see who's struggling with their duels and you can help them out by giving them pointers. And if you're thinking what if some people don't keep a duel recorder, there's some inactivity for you. Let me know what you think please.

-Nova

descriptionDorm Wide Duel Record Recorder EmptyRe: Dorm Wide Duel Record Recorder

more_horiz
OMG I think you all have that too!

descriptionDorm Wide Duel Record Recorder EmptyRe: Dorm Wide Duel Record Recorder

more_horiz
double post not allowed. today im not in a bad mood thats why i won't give you a warning Wink

How about this: http://www.duelacademy.net/h10-league

I think its much better than your suggestion since it keeps everything at one place as one ranking table and enables everyone to compare themselves with others immediately Dorm Wide Duel Record Recorder 3974120512

Also, we had a profile field where we kept Wins/Loses/Draws but it got outdated, none updated it and ya none noticed it too. This way with League members are more motivated since their rank is not only staying there but compared with others too.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum