Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

how do i sign up ?:-??for a duel ? or a dorm

+5
Kira Amadeus
simo
fireman
JadenYuki
TibyGolanu
9 posters

descriptionhow do i sign up ?:-??for a duel ? or a dorm Emptyhow do i sign up ?:-??for a duel ? or a dorm

more_horiz
Hy im TibyGolanu and im new i wish i understand how this works...but eventualy i will get familiar with it Razz NICE TO MEET U ALL

descriptionhow do i sign up ?:-??for a duel ? or a dorm EmptyRe: how do i sign up ?:-??for a duel ? or a dorm

more_horiz
Take your test and get into dorm! NET DA Testing PASS 1234

I'll test you or another tester will

descriptionhow do i sign up ?:-??for a duel ? or a dorm EmptyRe: how do i sign up ?:-??for a duel ? or a dorm

more_horiz
hi man
first of all, welcome to DA
and you need to ask for a test from the testers here
after a duel with them, they will say your result and youll be added to a dorm according to your result
have fun and enjoy your stay =]

more_horiz
welcome to DA, Tiby
have fun and enjoy ur stay here
as I can see u already took ur test so no need to tell u what to do xD
one last word: stay active and have a nice time Wink

more_horiz
hi enjoy you're stay have fun

more_horiz
Hello and welcome to DA mate!
hope you enjoy it here.

more_horiz
welcome to DA take ur test have fun here and be active Smile

more_horiz
Yo. Welcome to DA. I;m glad you came. Don't forget abou us though. Now evjoy yourself and good luck on your test.

more_horiz
Welcome to DA

Have Fun Man

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum