Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionIn my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people. EmptyIn my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people.

more_horiz
Catch me on DN, where my name is also 'Q. I'll be ready when you are, and using my best deck. It will be a match, with siding. And I wish you luck.

---

If I'm not on the network, pm me here if you want to specify a date or time.

---

descriptionIn my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people. EmptyRe: In my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people.

more_horiz
:O Q from Star Trek? :O

Welcome to Slifer.

descriptionIn my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people. EmptyRe: In my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people.

more_horiz
Seems mysterious.

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile Enjoy your stay In my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people. 3974120512

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer Smile

It is weird in this room e.e

more_horiz
Welcome to slifer i guess

more_horiz
Have fun.
In my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people. 2844842765

more_horiz
what system we use to duel

more_horiz
LiNguyen wrote:
what system we use to duel

Ask it in another place e.e

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer. Stay active, and have fun... In my dorm room, we talk, duel, and be good people. 2184694589

more_horiz
This room smells :p

more_horiz
welcome to slifer , hope you have fun :D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply