Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

top 5 troll cards of this format ?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Tragedy
Nova Flare
Atheridis
Rand
darkness evil
Eheroduelist
The_Dutch_Prince
Train Heartnet
PabelFTW
KingMP94
yami_ryuma
15 posters

descriptiontop 5 troll cards of this format ? Emptytop 5 troll cards of this format ?

more_horiz
alright here you can say according to you, which are the 5 top most trollest cards of this format WHICH CAN BE USED IN ALMOST ANY DECK ( NOT ONLY IN SPECIAL DECKS LIKE CHAOS OF RABBIT )

here are mine :

nr 1: TRAP DUSTSHOT ( amazing first turn surprise and smile )

nr 2 : creature swap ( even its name is funny, lets not imagine its powerful usage )

nr 3 : BLS ( just dump some veilers and tours in ur deck and this guy is the most annoying tard ever )

nr 4 : exchange ( reason ? a friend of mine did a 10-1 streak in a war thanks to troll cards like this )

nr 5 : mind control ( The mini brain control makes opp rage a lot of times since u can sync and xyz )

descriptiontop 5 troll cards of this format ? EmptyRe: top 5 troll cards of this format ?

more_horiz
This format in itself is a troll format...worse format of ygo ever. Period.

descriptiontop 5 troll cards of this format ? EmptyRe: top 5 troll cards of this format ?

more_horiz
Trap Dustshoot: i can never use it successfully and then when i side it out, my opponent use it on the first turn!!!

Heavy Storm: everytime when i have the future fusion and super poly set up, heavy always comes out. annoying!!

Solemn Warning: this card can break beautiful moments. this card is a major cock-blocker. another reason is i suck using this card as well.

fiendish chain: love it how it can put an arrow to the knee...... reference anybody :D

TRishula: Trishula! The Might Rula! You Wanna Give! I Give It To Ya! lol my cousin made that up when he heard the aqua teen hunger force theme song while dueling at the same time. well anybody can pretty much know how oped of a card is he. nuf said.

more_horiz
^Trishula is a femele dragon thingy >_>

1. Mind Crush (Mind Crush + Trap Dustshoot wins games nuff said)
2. Black Luster Soldier
3. Maxx "C"
4. Skill Drain
5. Tourguide From the Underworld

more_horiz
yes indeed maxx is a troll .... opp squeezes his brain for some big combo than BAM. U drop maxx c and say " you wanna ss ? Give me my share of cards first "

more_horiz
Troll cards go!:

- Possessed Dark Soul

Spoiler :

- Necroface ( as it has always been )
Spoiler :

- Enemy Controller

- Spirit Reaper

- Breaker, the magical Warrior

more_horiz
If I had to put a few cards out there, I'd put my money on:

1-Trap Dustshoot. Duh.

2- Enemy Controller/Mind Control/Creature Swap. They're all almost exactly same, give or take some side effects. You wind up controlling your opponent's monster.

3-Rainbow Life. You attack me? naahhh, I just gain the LPs instead.

4-Solemn Warning. Less costly version of Solemn Judgement, but a lil more specfic, definitely opened up the Solemn Judgement option a lil more, seeing as how this one, in essence, lowers the cost of Judgement.

5- Super Polymerization. Imma let you finish, buuuuuut I'm taking your monster now. only reason that this isn't higher up in my personal ranking is the timing this card is drawn kinda kills it some, and while it is a Quick-play and unnegatable, does have certain drawbacks at times. That, and not many people this format are running pure heroes.

more_horiz
Maxx C/Effect Vieler, Hand traps are amazing with Heavy at 1 , and mst at 3

Thunder King Rai-Oh, card is really good 1900 atk beater, no searching and can negate a special summon.

Tour Guide of the Underworld, card opens up a lot of options which makes it a really good card, its strength lies in those options not just the summon :D

Fiendish chain, negates effect and stops an attack, its really good now with inzektors and wind-ups, that work due to there effects.

Heavy Storm, with out this card we would be back in the format where u summon a beater set 5 and win if u go first, i love this card

more_horiz
KingMP94 wrote:

you liked running 25 traps and using 24 of them every duel diden't you...

1Tengu
2Tour Guide
3BLS
4Hornet
5Rat

more_horiz
Anti-Spell Fragrance. Annoyed a lot of my opponents :D

more_horiz
Tengu
Tour Guide
Utopia
BLS
Warning/Judgment

more_horiz
Reborn Tengu, BLS, Super Polymerization, Trap Dustshoot & Tour Guide from the Underworld.

:d

more_horiz
zenmighty
maxx c
trap d
hornet
laggia

more_horiz
KingMP94 wrote:

This is the only good thing kingmp94 has ever said.

more_horiz
DesignerDrugs wrote:
zenmighty
maxx c
trap d
hornet
laggia

I disagree with Zenmaighty, but Zenmaines most def

more_horiz
hornet
maxx c
rabbit
tour guide
zenmighty

more_horiz
Dark Simorgh
Future Visions
Anti-Spell Fragrance
Vanity's Fiend (mainly when used with above 3. It's a quite thorough lockdown. Just needs anti-destruction.)
King Tiger Wanghu (esp. used with Burden of the Mighty)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply