Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

King of Games - Duel faceoff

+6
Harbinger
Exiled
mimgrim
ShingoS1
Anzo
Krysis
10 posters

descriptionKing of Games - Duel faceoff - Page 2 EmptyKing of Games - Duel faceoff

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

King of games is run through the shadow arena. u bet all your DP.
1st 10 other people to accept the challenge are your competitors.

u duel all of them, one by one. Rules are:
-No burn/exodia decks allowed
-you = 4000 LP while your competitors start with 8000
-you always go first, unless you choose not to.
-No changing decks, side decking ok.

Prize (if ok with Anzo) 5000 DP and rank up from dorm

descriptionKing of Games - Duel faceoff - Page 2 EmptyRe: King of Games - Duel faceoff

more_horiz
he means Light-Imprisoning Mirror and Macro Cosmos

descriptionKing of Games - Duel faceoff - Page 2 EmptyRe: King of Games - Duel faceoff

more_horiz
lightsworns are a deck that u have t oprepare for. if they just come out of no where, odds are u may lose.

more_horiz
lol, your like 5 formats to late for Lightsworm buddy. Their time has come and gone, even with 3 JD they are still as terrible as they were last format. You also have not heard of the wind-up loop, the most broken loop in history

more_horiz
i run wind-ups, so i know about them, but to this day i still have problems with lightsworns (sue me). but yeah. how about it? who wants King Of The Hill as a match type here in the academy?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum