Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMarshmallon and Solemn Judgment EmptyMarshmallon and Solemn Judgment

more_horiz
ok i have a question that i hope you guys could help me with. In a duel i was in, i had marshmallon in face-down defense position, an my opponent played REDMD an attacked my marshmallon. When i fliped it up, my opponent activated Solemn Judgment, an said that marshmallon is destroyed an they dont take any damage due to marshmallons effect. Im not too sure on this call so i was hopeing you all could help me?

descriptionMarshmallon and Solemn Judgment EmptyRe: Marshmallon and Solemn Judgment

more_horiz
Twiztid_Chris wrote:
ok i have a question that i hope you guys could help me with. In a duel i was in, i had marshmallon in face-down defense position, an my opponent played REDMD an attacked my marshmallon. When i fliped it up, my opponent activated Solemn Judgment, an said that marshmallon is destroyed an they dont take any damage due to marshmallons effect. Im not too sure on this call so i was hopeing you all could help me?

Solemn Judgement Only negate Monsters who are special Summoned,Normal Summoned of Flip summoned
in your case, Marshmalon is being Fliped Face Up to Response of the attack and not Flip Summoned, there is a huge Difference between the 2 facts.and the time of activating Solemn Judgement Is Incorrect.

descriptionMarshmallon and Solemn Judgment EmptyRe: Marshmallon and Solemn Judgment

more_horiz
Thank you for that help.

more_horiz
Topic Closed

PS - That was quick reply

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply