Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy Junk Deck EmptyMy Junk Deck

more_horiz
I'm new to YuGiOh. I just start playing YuGiOh this year. This is my only deck now. Please help me by suggesting how to improve my TCG deck.

Main Deck:
Junk Synchron (x3)
Quickdraw Synchron (x3)
Synchron Explorer
Junk Servant
Speed Warrior (x2)
Road Synchron
Mystic Tomato
Tune Warrior
Dark Blade
Zero Gardna
Man-Eater Bug
Fortress Warrior
Axe Raider
Sonic Chick
Quillbolt Hedgehog (x2)
Exiled Force
Marauding Captian

Spell:
Lightning Vortex
Double Summon
Synchronized Realm
Smashing Ground
Monster Reincarnation (x2)
Swords Of Revealing Light
Giant Trunade
The Warrior Returning Alive
Banner Of Courage
Synchro Boost
Synchro Blast Wave
Rush Recklessly
Hammer Shot

Trap:
Trap Hole (x2) { Actually I want to buy 2 Bottomless Trap Hole but don't know where to buy }
Sakuretsu Armor { Actually I want to buy Dimensional Prison instead but same like my 2 Bottomless Trap - Don't know where to buy - }
Threatening Roar
Divine Wrath
Scrap Iron Scarecrow

Extra Deck:
Colossal Fighter
Road Warrior
Junk Gardna
Gaia Knight, The Force Of Earth
X-Saber Wayne
Junk Warrior

Don't need to worry about my money, just suggest how to improve my deck. Thank you.

descriptionMy Junk Deck EmptyRe: My Junk Deck

more_horiz
You should get more help when you go to the deck discussion class from the forum.

Still, there are a lot of ways to improve your deck. First, try bringing it down to 40, even if it is just one card less. Giant Trunade is banned, by the way. Next you should try replacing some of your cards with more usefull ones, for example: Sangan would be better than Mystic Tomato, since Junk Syncron is the only dark and this way you can still use its effect. Also, replace the normal monster cards with effect monsters. Spells and traps you don't need should also be replaced.

I'm not sure what else you should do, since I have never made a junk deck myself. I would've started, finished one fifth, then start building a new deck. Try going through the junk section of yugioh wikia - they have some recommended cards there. After all the changes, try your deck on DN and maby ask somebody to move this topic to the deck discussions.

more_horiz
i sujest that instead of a junk deck you go quickdraw turbo basicly the key card is quickdraw synchron, quillbolt hedge hog, and dandy lion with other cards like level eater and ryko also tuning is a very important card to as it lets you get a synchron tuner monster from your deck AND you get to mill the top card of your deck

more_horiz
well hello senior (this is a spanish word just to let you know) anyways first let me say yo ifya want to duel come and pm me in duelingnetwork anytime i am on. now to continue, i can tell that in this deck list you must have bought the starter deck of 2010 many times. oh by the way nice junk gardna :D i want that card to finish my junk collection. anyways to buy good staple card, you can go by some structure decks in walmart, target, or (if you have the guts) Toys R Us. you can also buy collectible tins too because sometimes they can give ya good cards.

now to explain the deck, take out useless cards like that sync realm card, road synchron, sonic chick, the normal monsters, sync boost, sync blast wave, banner of courage, and zero gardna (maybe). OK depending on your deck, you might not have much money to buy some cards so for a good start on yourself, you should at least have some wabokus. you can keep those trap hole until, like you said, buy some BTH. divine wrath is a perfect card for beginners. keep rush reckless until you get shrink. another thing is get Mystical Space Typhoons. you must have at least have limit reverse and graceful revival so use those too. try to get Heavy Storm and Dark Hole for awesome destruction. cyber valleys and battle faders would be an obviously good cards but yeah they are going to cost a bunch. wow there are so many to say so i will let others to finish the job so yeah but remember start small, buy some structure decks for staples, go get collectible tins cuz they help too, or you can buy them online. well i hope i help you out a bit so thanks for reading this long long comment. :D

more_horiz
My version of Junk Doppel is so amazing...
and so amazing...
and yeah you guessed it...
sooo amaaazzinnggg....

more_horiz
No Junk Destroyer?

more_horiz
Yeah what's up with that lool
Another thing...
IT just looks like you threw together a deck and hope to make it work...
Man-Eater bug?
You might as well just use dark magicians.

more_horiz
i guess he is trolling us

more_horiz
BlueEyesShiningDragon wrote:
No Junk Destroyer?

I lost it Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum