Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionJunk Deck EmptyJunk Deck

more_horiz
Junk Deck QDiVR

Ehhhh. Help me fix it up a bit? Not sure what I can do with it. Its done fairly well so far at 12-2. DN shuffler has trolled me a few times with 3 Bolt Hedgehog opening hand -_- so Im thinking of dropping one but not sure what to put in for it. Any ideas on anything?

descriptionJunk Deck EmptyRe: Junk Deck

more_horiz
take out peguine knight, apprentice magician and the mosnter next to apprentice magician

put in some level eaters for quickdraw errr debris dragon could work here...... oh yea some wykos could do wonders and so could card trooper

more_horiz
Was actually thinking about adding the loyal watchdog of Lightsworn so yeah ill probably try to mix that in somewhere. Id prefer to keep penguin since it owns zenmaines. But Yeah I may go +2 Troop. So ill probably minus the APP Magician and the OVM in favor of 2 ryko and 2 troop. Level eater is okay but I dont think it blends well in here as Hedgehog takes its place. I had Debris dragon in here but BRD wasnt enough for me to keep it in @_@ But good suggestions on ryko and troop. Im definitely going to test it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply