Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop

+25
PowerNova
yami_ryuma
Nova Flare
wooyah3
tws1994
LethalAfterBan
Azure sakuraba
Evil_Bakura
lee2buck
Fireis
2ZO14
Exiled
hassankhan98
Zuukei
Jaden_Yuki--
EMOpunk132
mimgrim
Neji
Train
Sonya
KingMP94
Amy Kool
Anzo
Enigma_m7
Harbinger
29 posters

descriptionThe Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop EmptyThe Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop

more_horiz
The Beginning of the End of your Duels Deck Shop!

Do you need a new deck? A competitive deck? A deck with certain requirements that you can't fulfill because you're bad at making decks? (No offense) Well then I can help you. (:
I can make nearly every deck for you, as long as it is Advanced Format.

Fun decks: 101 dp
Competitive deck: 155 dp
Tier/Meta deck: 205 dp

----====!OCG DECKS!====----

Competitive deck: 300 dp
Tier/Meta deck: 435 dp

You can order your deck via this form:
Your Orders Will Not Be Taken Any More If You Do Not Put The Order As Follows!

Code:

Name:
Type of deck ( fun, competitve, meta):
Deck Focus ( xyz, stall, synchro, burn etc):
Extra requirements ( having certain cards in it or w/e):

Last edited by Harbinger on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : New Features~~~~ :DDDD)

descriptionThe Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop EmptyRe: The Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop

more_horiz
bump

descriptionThe Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop EmptyRe: The Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop

more_horiz
Let's give your shop some life.
Type of deck : competitve
Deck Focus : burn
Extra requirements : chain burn

more_horiz
Type of deck : competetive
Deck Focus mill:
Extra requirements: something to beat the deck enigma requested xD

more_horiz
Enigma_m7 wrote:
Let's give your shop some life.
Type of deck : competitve
Deck Focus : burn
Extra requirements : chain burn

If I'm not mistaking, you're asking for a strictly highly unbeatable chain-burn deck. Full-Deck completed.
Monsters: 5
Spells: 6
Traps: 29

Side: 15
Extra: 0 (No synchro power/Fusion/XYZ power)

Total: 155

Edit: It raped sabers. LOLz

Last edited by Harbinger on Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Type of deck : competetive
Deck Focus mill:
Extra requirements: something to beat the deck enigma requested xD

Beating a chain burn with a mill deck? I don't know. I'll use Vayu Turbo with the lightsworn engine and see how that works out. give me 2-3 days.

edit: I think I've got it, but not sure. Shoving rykos into a blackwing deck might make it inconsistant, but it'll have to do for now.

Edit 2: The deck seems very stable. It's 3-0 so far. Not sure how it'd do against a meta deck, but against tier 2-3 decks, it is winning very nicely.
The milling part of the deck is all luck. Since the deck relies on heavy luck in the first hand, I'd recommend using anything possible for you to gain 100% luck with the deck.

Someone transfer points from both. 155 total.

more_horiz
DP Transferred.

more_horiz
Lets get this place active Wink

I'll also take a competitive Chain Burn deck. Put some love on it <3

more_horiz
What kind of love?????
And yeah I'll make it different than enigs

more_horiz
That was just a joke xD

more_horiz
King- Cancelling his purchase... -.-

more_horiz
Deck: Spellcaster Deck

Type: Beatdown

Requirements: Female cards, focusing on Northwemko.
Preparation of Rites
Advanced Ritual Art
Ritual of Grace

more_horiz
Sonya wrote:

The type of deck has to be one of the following:

Fun
Competitive
Meta
-----------
That being said, the default setting is competitive, unless you change in within the next 3 days :/
pming you this so I can make sure you see it.

more_horiz
iDeck: meta

Requirements: * focus on summoning monster while denyingspecial summon, easy to summon strong one
* gorz
* cookies
* love (type 3)

more_horiz
205 from train
155 from Sonya

Last edited by Harbinger on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Type of deck ( fun, competitve, meta): Competive Infernities
Deck Focus ( xyz, stall, synchro, burn etc): Being itself.
Extra requirements ( having certain cards in it or w/e): add lots of love Smile

Lol we post at the same time.

more_horiz
Harbinger wrote:
train...the deck can't be a beatdown type deck... there are no costs for a beatdown type deck.
Therefore you deck will cost the standard 155.

sory but if iy follolw the condiytions then i, happy, i accep, please transfer dp :I

more_horiz
what the heck ill order a deck to XD

Type of deck ( fun, competitve, meta): fun
Deck Focus ( xyz, stall, synchro, burn etc): TOLLOLOLOLOLOL
Extra requirements ( having certain cards in it or w/e): doesent have to be able to win just needs to annoy my opponet to no end mabey to even where they will rage quit XD

more_horiz
Mk. I have four orders I need to fulfill, if you wish to purchase a deck please PM me first because the decks above are still taking me time to make.
I will ask an admin to delete any orders you make under this post.
If you post under this, it will be deleted.

Thanks~~~

more_horiz
~bump~

Someone transfer the points.
until then I'm not sending deck lists.

more_horiz
Type of deck ( fun, competitve, meta): hmmmmm i want ur quasar deck thingy <3
Deck Focus ( xyz, stall, synchro, burn etc):synchro Razz
Extra requirements : QUASAR ALL DAY >:D

more_horiz
Shop updated. Working on Two decks right now, please hold your orders, thanks.

Edit: emopunk132, if you want my build I might just charge you 450.
Deluxe Package: Side-Deck included, but it's my build. :c

more_horiz
~Shop Updated~
Transfer points from the following:

205DP-Train
155DP-Sonya
(PENDING~~~Emopunk132-450DP(PENDING)~~~
155DP-Darkneji

Please once these orders have been filled, clean the topic of everything except the orders and my posts ~thanksz

more_horiz
I'm bored So....... make me a duck deck! it must be a 40 card deck consisting only of duck related cards. Go Noa don't as questions dooo eeeett!

Type of deck: Duck.

Purpose of deck: Also duck

Extra requirements: All cards must be duck related in some way. i'll give you 600 dp if you can give me a 40 card deck that only contains cards that are duck related, you can explain some cards if needed gl making the deck trololololol!~

The Beginning of the End of your Duels! - Harbinger's Deck Shop Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZRPO7xVY01i6HeI4493NMrFHwptkrCF2PJBdxh89cYI4voIo3PV87sXbUrw

more_horiz
Type of deck: Fun
Deck Focus: Instant Win; Exodia
Extra requirements: Make it as fast as possible to bring Exodia to my hand.
(LOL, My one buddy hate's exodia with a flying passion. So I kinda want to see his face. d:)

more_horiz
Name: hassankhan98
Type of deck: Fun
Deck Focus: Syncro

more_horiz
~Shop Updated~
Transfer points from the following:

205DP-|Train|
155DP-|Sonya|
(PENDING~~~450DP-|Emopunk132|PENDING~~~)
155DP-|Darkneji|
100DP-|hassankhan98|
100DP-|Zuukei|
(PENDING~~~600DP0-|Jaden_yuki--|PENDING~~~)

more_horiz
i havent got the deck yet just to let you know and how am i ment to get it

more_horiz
hassankhan98 wrote:
i havent got the deck yet just to let you know and how am i ment to get it

You have to pay for the deck, I don't just give it to you. I don't release the decks until the points have been transferred.
You just ordered your deck today and you must think it's so easy to make a deck...
Be patient I'll get it to you. People ordered decks before you too...

more_horiz
I thought you were wonder woman o.O

anyway everyone knows decks should be made in 6 hours, step it up harb.

just for anyone who didnt realise, that ^ was sarcasm.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum