Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus EmptyYugioh World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus

more_horiz
So yeah, just thought I'd let you guys know that I just submitted my 3rd Yugioh walkthrough to gamefaqs.com today. I'll post a link here when it's available (in 2-5 days).

Any of you newer mods/admins who may be glaring at me for posting here, know that I once owned this little stretch of internet so back off because I'm glaring back at you. o_o

To be clear, no. I'm not coming back to Yugioh. I made this guide because my email got bombed with people who had read my previous 2 guides and they all wanted me to make another and I wanted them to stop pestering me.

If you want an exclusive early look at the guide, just shoot me an email at: nekofjung2@yahoo.com and I'll email you the guide as an attachment (just a basic .txt file). That's an exclusive promo for Duel Academy members only!

Here you go guys! Gamefaqs was great about getting it approved in less than 24 hours!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/612092-yu-gi-oh-5ds-world-championship-2011-over-the/faqs/62759

Last edited by nekofjung on Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionYugioh World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus EmptyRe: Yugioh World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus

more_horiz
Get your *** back to this game -.-
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply