Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh 5D World Championship 2010  EmptyYugioh 5D World Championship 2010

more_horiz
Anybody still play this? I do. If you do too, post your Friend Code so we can duel together, trade cards, and other stuff like that.

This is my Friend Code: 3912-2393-7015

descriptionYugioh 5D World Championship 2010  EmptyRe: Yugioh 5D World Championship 2010

more_horiz
i have 2011 not 2010 but i only keep it now for the dueling calculator in it :/ so far every yugioh video game i have ever played yet has not been that good XD

descriptionYugioh 5D World Championship 2010  EmptyRe: Yugioh 5D World Championship 2010

more_horiz
Nova Flare wrote:
Anybody still play this? I do. If you do too, post your Friend Code so we can duel together, trade cards, and other stuff like that.

This is my Friend Code: 3912-2393-7015

I would but I don't have the proper key, I use a more encrypted one and the DS doesn't support it.

Ironically I started playing 2010 again as opposed to 2011 just to use Charge and Lumina at 3.

more_horiz
I played all of them. Starting from wc 2007 to wc 2011. Wc 2011 is the best :D

more_horiz
if 2011 is the best i would hate to see how bad the other ones were.......

more_horiz
I would've gotten 2011 but a friend told me that 2010 has a better storyline and graphics. Graphics aren't that great...

more_horiz
2011 graphics are horrible to me ive seen way better graphics for the DS...... that came out before the year 2011 came out -.-

more_horiz
Yah, that's what my friend said. I really did like the storyline for 2010, though. Too bad there weren't more races.

more_horiz
mesh i hated the 2011 story line (mainly cause i hate 5Ds in general) and only played the story cause i had the game and i seem to have to play story mode at least once for games ._. but now i only keep it for the duelist calculator when i goto locals so i basicly pent like 34 bucks for the game (well my parents did Razz forgot why and how exactly but meh it was still 34 bucks) though oddly enough i dont regret cause of the duelist calculator it is so much better then paper and pencil

more_horiz
Lol, well mim, I've got an app on my android called Yugioh Companion that does calculator, coins, dice, counters, and you can register decks on there so it'll keep your duel statistics whenever you use it.

more_horiz
i dnt have a android i have some kind of blak berry phone but it has no inter net on it so i couldnt get that and i have no other way to get a duelist clculator and jsut so you know the duelist calc on 2011 also has dice and coin flip, dont know how you can do counter for YGO on a device...... as for deck lsit well i bought AR just so i could get all the cards on the game ._. ofc its a bit out dated.......card wisethey should have waited to release later in 2011

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply