Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNARUTO the anime .. a question ._. EmptyNARUTO the anime .. a question ._.

more_horiz
for those who saw the manga ? , anyone knows if Naruto dies at the end .. cuz i just something like that on youtube .. but just wanna make sure its a movie and not related to the anime series ?

descriptionNARUTO the anime .. a question ._. EmptyRe: NARUTO the anime .. a question ._.

more_horiz
If you are talking about a movie he doesn't die its just a girl that sees him dying but he doesn't sry if this is a spoiler Neutral and btw its old Razz(the movie)

descriptionNARUTO the anime .. a question ._. EmptyRe: NARUTO the anime .. a question ._.

more_horiz
Well , i dont watch naruto movies .. but i was freaking worried about if ma fav anime character gona die in the future >.< lol

more_horiz
Nop, Naruto is not going to die anytime soon, in fact he is becoming more powerful ^-^

more_horiz
Read the manga !
Its wey ahead the anime version.

more_horiz
Drakon: so he dies at the end of the anime ?

more_horiz
read the manga dude seriously

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Drakon: so he dies at the end of the anime ?

I said he doesn't the post above Drakon's D:

The manga is not finished yet.

more_horiz
Sephiroth wrote:
read the manga dude seriously

manga for nubs ._. also i like watching more than reading.

more_horiz
Naruto is the Hero of the manga.
even the name of the manga is his name, so I don't realy think that he will Die even in the end of Naruto.
Only if he will do what he tell sasuke about : when they will fight they will die together.

more_horiz
Well naruto said to sasuke that the next time they fight, both of them will die

more_horiz
but what i sort of predict is somehow naruto and sasuke will end fighting madara uchiha together

more_horiz
Stop double posting next time edit your post

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply