Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNaruto VS Luffy VS Ichigo EmptyNaruto VS Luffy VS Ichigo

more_horiz
Who do you think would win?

I personally think Naruto ::Monkey1:: 

descriptionNaruto VS Luffy VS Ichigo EmptyRe: Naruto VS Luffy VS Ichigo

more_horiz
Can't really make a choice, if you read the Bleach manga you know why Razz

more_horiz
I say either Ichigo or Naruto.
Vasto Lorde vs. Nine tailed naruto op as fuk

more_horiz
{L} wrote:

I know what you mean but Naruto got that Bijuu Mode and Bijuu Transformation but Naruto's Rasen Shuriken would do major damage or kill Ichigo

more_horiz
Baka Naruto wrote:
{L} wrote:

I know what you mean but Naruto got that Bijuu Mode and Bijuu Transformation but Naruto's Rasen Shuriken would do major damage or kill Ichigo

Same thing could be said about Ichigo what if he uses Mugetsu

more_horiz
We have seen nothing yet of ichigo, what we do know is that he might not be able to return to earth because he might be/get to powerful(captain went to earth to inform his friends that he might not return to earth and that they should go to society). but yea sinds we really don't know anything of ichigo as of right now in the manga other then that he got his ''real'' release

Last edited by {L} on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
But if Naruto uses Bijuu Dama Naruto has the win

more_horiz
^fanboism to the max, let me clear something out for you. If someone (anyone) that has the power level of Ichigo and/or Yamamoto would nuke the entire naruto universe just by being there. Forget everything else, Ichigo would win - why? because none of the others can cause physical harm to him, they cannot even see him because he is a f*cking Shinigami >_>

more_horiz
^^
i agree fully with train heartnet

more_horiz
Lol but if Naruto goes to Bijuu Mode he can sense them cuz Shinigami (Gods of Death) are basiclly hatred but Bijuu Dama ( Bijuu Bomb ) to strong for Ichigo

more_horiz
^ no it's not, shinigamis are not hatred either, the 9 tails mode does absolutely nothing vs ichigo.

People do not understand that Ichigo is one of the most overpowered characters in manga, he changes landscapes just from the aftershock of him swinging his sword (not using any technique whatsoever).

descriptionNaruto VS Luffy VS Ichigo Emptyblah naruto blah ichigo blah blah

more_horiz
{L} wrote:

LUFFY, TIME-SKIP/HAKI/GEAR3RD......I HEAR SOMETHING....WAIT FOR IT....WAAAAAAAIT......(SPOOF) NARUTO AND ICHIGO DEFEATED BY LUFFY , BAAAAAAM

more_horiz
Yeah... Ichigo.

Honestly, though, there's a reason for Luffy's not having a chance:  That particular manga is more about characters than slabs of high-energy cardboard shouting at each others.

more_horiz
Zado, you're new so i'll put it this way: Each topic has this "last post date" where if it passed 20 days any new post will be considered as spam. In other words, this is a dead topic. Last post was Tuesday Aug 20, 2013. It's just for future reference ^_^

However, you can create a similar topic of similar title and continue the discussion, that way it'll not be considered as a spam. Have fun :D

descriptionNaruto VS Luffy VS Ichigo Emptynaruto all the way

more_horiz
if we take the naruto from the current japanese anime show available on narutoget.com where he and kurama have decided to work together then naruto would mop the floor with them at the same time, but if we used the naruto from before the chunin exams then he would be screwed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply