Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The official "What song are you listening to?" thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+111
KratoS
liuxess
Evil_Bakura
rosum
DarkMatter
Shadow Fox
Shjavo
secretprinceidentity..
kaiser133
BERKAY
raTex
Zer0
Dark Magic
Ray1500
Kuuga
Fenix8306
usamajin
PhantomX
jabber2033
Weak
Will. Power.
ItachiUchiha
KuzKan
Atlus
ghita2009
Near
manos00
Guddesaint
KingMP94
KishKosh
black_star
CaptainChrno
Kurosaki Ichigo
Vergil
BliTz
Blazin_Inferno
Trafalgar_Law
Train Heartnet
Dark King Guns
Enigma_m7
jianos
Kama
Backlasher
Crow95
Mirorin
Monkey D. Luffy
firestorm
the jancook
King Of Games
Seeker
Shane Grey
The Avenger
DrakonEX
SignaS
DarkDuelist
Sam
Suzaku Kururugi
MUFC
Pilover
Mega Monarch
Ay Bee Dee
Sousuke Aizen
Sasuke The Avenger
Amy Kool
Connor Ghost-Coil
EJ
the white knight
Akagame Kurusai
Anzo
ToxicLullaby
nikijan312
Dead
Xeinort
Midorus
ThE_IMMORTAL
flamesdevil
Yuki Judai
the fresh prince
darkness evil
Nina Williams
imaginity
KingWolfy
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Assex
Dexter Morgan
vampir54
Italiano
Blacky951
Shadow The Hedgehog
the guardian
Chazz
Jin Kazama
doomthrust
Twiztid_Chris
Dante
Zero
Jim Crocodile Cook
Luffy
dragonknight
Bruce Wayne
Chazz Princeton
Neji Hyuga
DarkAster
L
FenixFX
Ichigo Bankai
Unkown
Kira Amadeus
Kikyo Maaka
Assassin
JadenYuki
115 posters

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread - Page 2 EmptyThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

What song are you listening to right now? You are only allowed to post once every 24 hours. Anything before that will be considered spam and resulting in a warning.

Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The official "What song are you listening to?" thread

more_horiz
Dreamer- Ozzy Osbourne

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The official "What song are you listening to?" thread

more_horiz
Lost - Coldplay.

more_horiz
"Poker Face" - Lady Gaga

more_horiz
Wonderwall-Oasis

more_horiz
linkin park -encore

more_horiz
Me too for linkin park

Linkin Park - Numb

more_horiz
I dont want to stop- Ozzy Osbourne

more_horiz
Gives you hell - The All American Rejects

more_horiz
D.M.C. 4's crazy soundtraks !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Encore - Linkin Park

more_horiz
Dante14 wrote:
D.M.C. 4's crazy soundtraks !!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

they are not realy Crazy,only DMC 3 have the most crazy soundtracks try em.

for me : Linkin park - Faint.

more_horiz
Lol dude u think i havent...still thats wat i like and if u like DMC3 sountracks more then bravo i like DMC4's mostly.Btw they are more popular^^ and much more...

more_horiz
Hellraiser-Ozzy Osbourne

more_horiz
raptile-smack dat ****

more_horiz
"Kawaita Sakebi" - Field of View

more_horiz
GORGOROTH-UNCHAIN MY HEART
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Pz6-tZwmE&feature=channel_page

more_horiz
Poker Face - Lady GaGa .

more_horiz
Buckets Of Blood- Twiztid

more_horiz
St.Anger Metallica

more_horiz
Cradle Of Filth - Nyphetamine

more_horiz
Slayer-Rainig Blood

more_horiz
pain vs prodigy

more_horiz
Mariah Carey, 'Touch My Body' Smile

more_horiz
Its my life.

more_horiz
HA HA HA HA HA HA - Twiztid

more_horiz
MJ - Beat it
Its My life - Bon Jovi

more_horiz
Death Note- Twiztid

more_horiz
black black heart

more_horiz
Tears dont fall- Bullet for my valentine.

more_horiz
is it you - Cassie

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply