Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The official "What song are you listening to?" thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+111
KratoS
liuxess
Evil_Bakura
rosum
DarkMatter
Shadow Fox
Shjavo
secretprinceidentity..
kaiser133
BERKAY
raTex
Zer0
Dark Magic
Ray1500
Kuuga
Fenix8306
usamajin
PhantomX
jabber2033
Weak
Will. Power.
ItachiUchiha
KuzKan
Atlus
ghita2009
Near
manos00
Guddesaint
KingMP94
KishKosh
black_star
CaptainChrno
Kurosaki Ichigo
Vergil
BliTz
Blazin_Inferno
Trafalgar_Law
Train Heartnet
Dark King Guns
Enigma_m7
jianos
Kama
Backlasher
Crow95
Mirorin
Monkey D. Luffy
firestorm
the jancook
King Of Games
Seeker
Shane Grey
The Avenger
DrakonEX
SignaS
DarkDuelist
Sam
Suzaku Kururugi
MUFC
Pilover
Mega Monarch
Ay Bee Dee
Sousuke Aizen
Sasuke The Avenger
Amy Kool
Connor Ghost-Coil
EJ
the white knight
Akagame Kurusai
Anzo
ToxicLullaby
nikijan312
Dead
Xeinort
Midorus
ThE_IMMORTAL
flamesdevil
Yuki Judai
the fresh prince
darkness evil
Nina Williams
imaginity
KingWolfy
Toushiro Hitsugaya
Assex
Dexter Morgan
vampir54
Italiano
Blacky951
Shadow The Hedgehog
the guardian
Chazz
Jin Kazama
doomthrust
Twiztid_Chris
Dante
Zero
Jim Crocodile Cook
Luffy
dragonknight
Bruce Wayne
Chazz Princeton
Neji Hyuga
DarkAster
L
FenixFX
Ichigo Bankai
Unkown
Kira Amadeus
Kikyo Maaka
Assassin
JadenYuki
115 posters

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread EmptyThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread

more_horiz
What song are you listening to right now? You are only allowed to post once every 24 hours. Anything before that will be considered spam and resulting in a warning.

Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread EmptyRe: The official "What song are you listening to?" thread

more_horiz
MJ - Beat it

its pretty good....

descriptionThe official "What song are you listening to?" thread EmptyRe: The official "What song are you listening to?" thread

more_horiz
"Love Game" - Lady Gaga

Surprised there isn't many replies haha XD

more_horiz
clint mansell-requiem for a dream (orchestral version)

more_horiz
Shake it - Metro Station

more_horiz
lil rascals-future wifey

more_horiz
Illnath-By the hand of violent winter

more_horiz
Loose yourself-eminem

more_horiz
Let it Rock=Kevin Rudolf

more_horiz
T.I-dead and gone (justin timberlake)

more_horiz
Let it rock=Kevin Rudolf.

more_horiz
"Let It Rock" seems to be extremely popular on here... >.>

"Zetsubou Billy" - Maximum The Hormone

more_horiz
Kevin Rudolf's Let it rock

Thanks for the nice song JY....

Wow its popular in here

more_horiz
Eminem- Go to sleep

I like it

more_horiz
Poker face-Lady Gaga.

more_horiz
Yami Yugi Muto wrote:
Poker face-Lady Gaga.

i don't know what to say be a shame read the rules again:))
you can post once 24h you posted 2 today

more_horiz
Chris Cornell - You Know My Name

Nice Song Smile.

more_horiz
Simple Plan - Crazy

more_horiz
Lil Wayne Featuring T-Pain - Got money.

i love this song.

more_horiz
Mayhem-Chainsaw Gutsfuck \M/_(-_-)_\M/

more_horiz
Crush - David Archuleta.

more_horiz
"I Get Around" - Dragonette

more_horiz
Heartless - Kayne West

more_horiz
Daddy Yankee - Rompe (remix)

more_horiz
skillet-comatose

more_horiz
Linkin Park - Jay Z ----- Numb - Encore

more_horiz
Well u may laugh but i lately these days i listen to Madhouse- Whats Up people the song of death opening xP .

more_horiz
Slayer-Serenity in murder

more_horiz
JadenYuki wrote:
What song are you listening to right now? You are only allowed to post once every 24 hours. Anything before that will be considered spam and resulting in a warning.

OMG nice choosing mate this my best song 2 awesome

more_horiz
When i m gone - Simple Plan

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply