Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Which song are you currently listening to? V2 or 3

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+29
Stitch
Atticus
Lord Damon
BlackJack
Austin
LegendaryFrost
girlchan
Azure King
Vector
! High Dutchman Gianus
bakura normal
Samidare
Frisky Badger
Alikaey
Atlus
FSG
Train Heartnet
firestorm
Jun-Lian Chang
Centrik
Anzo
Train
The_Nameless
Nuran
Zane Truesdale
Linda-Senpai
Jin Kazama
BlackWarGreymon
mimgrim
33 posters

descriptionWhich song are you currently listening to? V2 or 3 EmptyWhich song are you currently listening to? V2 or 3

more_horiz
Idk if this is version 2 or 3 but meh this is pertty simple.

You post what song it is you are currently listening to, but you may only post once every 24 hours.

descriptionWhich song are you currently listening to? V2 or 3 EmptyRe: Which song are you currently listening to? V2 or 3

more_horiz
Enter Sandman - Metallica

descriptionWhich song are you currently listening to? V2 or 3 EmptyRe: Which song are you currently listening to? V2 or 3

more_horiz
Breathing Underwater - Metric

more_horiz

more_horiz
Royce da 5'9" - Writer's Block

more_horiz
Kendrick Lamar-Swimming Pools

more_horiz
2pac - I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto

more_horiz
Death death devil devil evil evil songs -voltaire

more_horiz
2pac - Pain

Gonna educate you n*ggas with good music Smile

Edit:You're limited to posting one song every 24 hours.
-Zane

Forgot.
~Me
e.e

Last edited by The_Nameless on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
It's an old song, I only listen to this one when i try to use my imagination or something. It helps creating some battles in your head, like a whole anime series, only in your head! ~Eminem - When I'm Gone.

more_horiz
Southwest Harbor - Jim Chappell. It's New Age. I think people won't know it e.e

more_horiz
The Afterman by Coheed and Cambria

more_horiz
Epica - Solitary ground .

more_horiz
2pac - No more pain

more_horiz
Adelitas Way - Invinsible

more_horiz
Bon Jovi - It's my life xD

more_horiz
Led Zeppelin - Darlene

more_horiz
David Bowie...
Nah, Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

more_horiz
Bei Maejor - Swim Well

more_horiz
One More Night by Maroon 5.

more_horiz
Kashmir-Led Zeppelin .

more_horiz
2pac - Hellrazor

more_horiz
Living The Northern Summer - Jim Chappell.

more_horiz
Cult of Personality by Living Colour.

more_horiz
2Pac - Fly Like A Star

more_horiz
Bon Jovi - Misunderstood

more_horiz
Living In The Country - George Winston.

more_horiz
Eminem - lose yourself

more_horiz
Jamil - The Rock City Boy

more_horiz
Diamonds In Her Eyes - Jim Chappell.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply