Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLink Summoning  EmptyLink Summoning

more_horiz
The game is about to be changed up more than pendulums, xyzs, or even synchros. The pace of the game is about to radically change, and it's all up in the air! What a time to be alive!

Please use this thread as a central location for discussing the new mechanics, and changes to the game over all. Want new deck ideas? Confused about certain things? This is going to be the place for you.

Also id like to hear everyone's opinions on the inclusion of the Link mechanic, it's is a welcomed changed or not?

For those of you who don't know alot about the the New Link monsters and mechanics there is a great article HERE to bring you up to speed.

descriptionLink Summoning  EmptyRe: Link Summoning

more_horiz
Easier Change than Pendulum, so no doubts.

more_horiz
I feel like this mechanic could have been sooo good. But then Konami went and made stargrails. Thanks Konami!

more_horiz
No one cares of Stargrail in OCG Meta so...

more_horiz
True it's all about those True Kings - I still don't like what stargrails represent - A clear signal that Link archetypes are going to be insanely fast.

more_horiz
And then they made boomber dragon which takes a huge dump on star grails, so we good

more_horiz
Well I don't think Draco kings have to worry that much about the link summoning anymore because they don't go into the extra deck much besides for their xyz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply