Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

How Did You Hear About DA?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Booked
BlackWarGreymon
Galaksii
faervel
skeletronlord
Anzo
Etwizzy
kyosuke kiryu
12 posters

descriptionHow Did You Hear About DA? EmptyHow Did You Hear About DA?

more_horiz
Just because I like listening to stories...

How did you guys came about to register to DA?

I'll start, I had my own academy that I was running, and well, EJ the creator of this place asked me to join, since I had experience with forums. I agreed to joining if he joined mine. He wanted me as staff initially and declined since I was too busy running my own. I got tested in when there were tests, and got Obelisk.

Now your turn?

descriptionHow Did You Hear About DA? EmptyRe: How Did You Hear About DA?

more_horiz
I seen a van with "Free Kandy" so I approached the van to claim my free candy, Then before I knew it I was hooded and tooken off in the van against my will.

Then after a little driving around we came to a stop. I was unmasked by a mysterious man who said "Too old" and so them forced me to work with him at DA.

That mysterious man was @Anzo .

more_horiz
It still haunts me.

more_horiz
i got here because i saw advertisement in another discord channel. and till now, that is the most boring story posted here.
i want a trophy for this.

please?

more_horiz
I got banned from DN and looked for a replacement site...
Somehow ended up here.

more_horiz
Amy Cool and BWG joined a YGO forum where I was a member. When they both joined, they mentioned that they're from Duel Academy. They also told me that this place is really nice and fun so I checked it out and thought it was really cool. This is the first academy I found and joined so I really liked it

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
Amy Cool and BWG joined a YGO forum where I was a member. When they both joined, they mentioned that they're from Duel Academy. They also told me that this place is really nice and fun so I checked it out and thought it was really cool. This is the first academy I found and joined so I really liked it

That site was dead as fuck though.

I started playing on DN, looked for guides later and read one made by the teachers here. So I stayed. So fucking lame

more_horiz
I heard it from GX.

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
Galaksii wrote:

That site was dead as fuck though.

I started playing on DN, looked for guides later and read one made by the teachers here. So I stayed. So fucking lame

People entered there only once per week to buy, sell and trade cards >.>
Not really an enviroment for online players

more_horiz
some random guy invited me to join black wing academy, his academy was ded af, but i tought the idea was cool so i ended up here heh

more_horiz
I heard about DA when I joined the team EX and was required to join BCTAU. It was a forum to bring together all the academies and teams that played on the KCVDS system into one connected network. kinda like the NBA for clans and academies. I was browsing around and saw a link to DA and its been history ever since.

more_horiz
Google images. Was looking for gx chars, then this popped up.

more_horiz
what a coincidence that we all found DA on the internet.... How Did You Hear About DA? 2844842765

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
what a coincidence that we all found DA on the internet.... How Did You Hear About DA? 2844842765

Funny

more_horiz
Brother was having a good time here, so I joined in on it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply