Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHear My Voice =] EmptyHear My Voice =]

more_horiz
Hello. My name is Moses, also known as VoxPopulii on Dueling Network. I only just recently started dueling, but I'm having a ton of fun doing so. Since starting, Machines have been my deck. I run 3 different variants of the deck; Ultimate Offering OTK (9 gadget engine), Grandsoil Gadgets (6 gadget engine), and Machina Fortress Turbo. There is still a ton for me to learn, as I have just started, but I am looking forward to learning from everyone!

descriptionHear My Voice =] EmptyRe: Hear My Voice =]

more_horiz
Welcome bud!Wink Nice to see you around. 🤡

more_horiz
welcome. and just mentioning, most of our tournaments here do not allow otk decks. most members are very welcoming here so just try and jump in wherever you can. make use of all the various facilities in the forum like the deck workshop and shopping center but most of all have fun! (pm me anytime and i'll duel)

more_horiz
Hey dude Smile, nice to see a new Slifer around Hear My Voice =] 1968215193, lets duel sometime and welcome to DA :D

more_horiz
Welcome to Slifer. And what Mask said, OTK decks are typically not allowed. I'm a pretty old Slifer compared to most people. About a year old. Oh Shit

more_horiz
Well I suppose I should note it only Otk's when I open Ultimate Offering/Pot of Avarice which is extremely rare haha

more_horiz
Hey Vox! ^,^ I'm DaidPoolX from DN Smile I'm a fairly old Slifer two. Going on two years now haha. Glad to see you made it here and I hope you have a great time! You can Cody can live in my room just make sure you can find some space. I'll make a post showing our room :3 Message me anytime you want to duel!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply