Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHear me out mah peoplez EmptyHear me out mah peoplez

more_horiz
Great idea.

You see, people like me, come slifers walking around here aren't exactly interested in dice games or lottery or even join those b*tch ass society of light peoples. So how do we get points? We duel. But sometimes we don't come around at the same time, which means we only get points ever so slowly. Of course tournaments are a great solution.

The only problem is that you guys have one every eternity or so >.> and one or two at a time. Also most of them are just "DA Tournament #1, DA Tournament #2" which isn't challenging for some and sounds boring to others. Solution?

How about themed tournaments with duel restrictions, higher prizes, and that happen more than once every few months Razz maybe more than one idea at a time so if someone doesn't like one, they can join another.

Here's a few ideas coming ur wayyyy:

Attribute Tourney (you can only choose one attribute for monsters)
Special Tournament (choose either synchros, xyz, fusions, ritual theme deck)
Monster Type Tourney ( only one monster type can be used)
Monster Mash Tourney (monsters only)
Character Tourney (can only use one character's deck from ygo series, any generation)

Hear me out mah peoplez 230426779 those are just a few ideas and if u guys can come up with ur own that'd be great :D

descriptionHear me out mah peoplez EmptyRe: Hear me out mah peoplez

more_horiz
Hm you are partially right about Tourneys. Well, at the moment we are undergoing many changes parallel in DA and all responsible staff is highly doing those, thus we kind of slowed down with Tournaments. Another reason is to promote SOL event and YCS and all those important things right now.

Though, we are discussing atm what tournament like you said should be hosted next and you will see one very soon. Thanks for your input Wink

more_horiz
We have had those, it's called Third cards the charm, and the one were we could only use one card

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply