Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionAbandoned Dorm.. It's real.. I'm back EmptyAbandoned Dorm.. It's real.. I'm back

more_horiz
Yea.. I'm back!

Was really busy and couldn't find time to play..
and that's why I vanished right after the Duelist Kingdom event.. 

So let's say I was trapped into the Abandoned Dorm, have zero knowledge of the game since I was gone , but
now I'm back and that is the only thing that matters!

So I just need you guyz to inform me of the current meta state.. 
what to expect and what is new

Thank you everyone!

descriptionAbandoned Dorm.. It's real.. I'm back EmptyRe: Abandoned Dorm.. It's real.. I'm back

more_horiz
We have moved on to discord!

It's in the page footer down below, but here https://discord.gg/qqgERD7
join us

descriptionAbandoned Dorm.. It's real.. I'm back EmptyRe: Abandoned Dorm.. It's real.. I'm back

more_horiz
Hey Pani I was just wondering today where you've been gone. It's GREAT to have you back buddy!

more_horiz
Welcome back, I don't remember you, but welcome back.

more_horiz
PaNiCMaKeRz wrote:
So let's say I was trapped into the Abandoned Dorm, have zero knowledge of the game since I was gone
This is also me right now. Just sayin.

more_horiz
You were a Slifer last time I seen you. 'Grats

more_horiz
HEEEEY

more_horiz
that fucking clickbait

and here i thought the admins smarten up and brought back the abd dorm

more_horiz
Nuran wrote:
that fucking clickbait

and here i thought the admins smarten up and brought back the abd dorm

Patience my young padiwan, we are in process of bringing it back! You know I make things happen around here..

more_horiz
Guyz thank you all for welcoming me back, but can anyone actually talk to me about the meta?  Razz

nice to see you all again!!

more_horiz
PaNiCMaKeRz wrote:
Guyz thank you all for welcoming me back, but can anyone actually talk to me about the meta?  Razz

nice to see you all again!!

paleozoic,infernoids,every single zoo variant,invoked artifact etc...

Join discord panic we're all there

more_horiz
What's meta?

more_horiz
thanks drunk! 
yea lux I'm good

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply