Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Abandoned Dark DORM I CALLING YOU OUT

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+19
';..;'
! High Dutchman Gianus
SkylaX
LegendaryFrost
mimgrim
KingMP94
PabelFTW
Atheridis
Harbinger
3raser
xX-Saberboy
Train
Enigma_m7
Nuran
Smokey
VantageSP
Amy Kool
Exiled
yuma fudo
23 posters

descriptionAbandoned Dark DORM I CALLING YOU OUT  EmptyAbandoned Dark DORM I CALLING YOU OUT

more_horiz
yuma fudo (THE REBEL OF THE SLIFER DORM) IS CALLING THE Abandoned Dark DORM OUT FACE ME IN A DUEL

YOU WILL NEVER PICK ON US SLIFER ANYMORE

PS= TACOS I COMEING AFTER YOU WHAT YOU DONE TO Pabel

AND SAME HERE FOR BLUE

descriptionAbandoned Dark DORM I CALLING YOU OUT  EmptyRe: Abandoned Dark DORM I CALLING YOU OUT

more_horiz
Have fun with that

descriptionAbandoned Dark DORM I CALLING YOU OUT  EmptyRe: Abandoned Dark DORM I CALLING YOU OUT

more_horiz
be careful, abandoned dorm's favorite breakfast is McSlifer.

more_horiz
Orly, good luck with this. They are there for a reason.

more_horiz
mcslifer lol

rebel lol

anyways you better win then

more_horiz
Honestly your confidence has inspired me. I may join you in your quest.

more_horiz
lol good luck with that

more_horiz
Van, you don't count as McSlify

more_horiz
Abandoned Dorm says no ._.
Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgEtUuEK-to

more_horiz
you called bro? :I

more_horiz
lol...

more_horiz
who care i want the dark dorm best to face me

more_horiz
Yuma, your hair will be the worst of you.

more_horiz
VantageSP you can join me to prove a lower class can beat upper class

more_horiz
lol'd hard Yuma...
Yuma fudo wrote:
PS= TACOS I COMEING AFTER YOU WHAT YOU DONE TO Pabel

AND SAME HERE FOR BLUE

Haven't you learned yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgEtUuEK-to

more_horiz
Hey Yuma fudo i challenge you to a duel (I know i am not in the abandond dorm) but if you cant defeat slifers then how would you defeat graduates? SO DUEL ME I WILL GIVE YOU MY ALL just check my new deck :D I have done a FTK With quasar with this deck and it doesnt resolve around FTK :D here is the link if u dont belive me https://i.imgur.com/9wvAf.jpg

more_horiz
come on dark face me

more_horiz
lol a one man army facing the giants. love it but im a chill person. thanks for trying to avenge me, but i will get her back. not now cuz im not ready yet but soon. anyways gl and let the hearts of those cards of your guide you :D. peace

more_horiz
Good luck with that xD

more_horiz
meh this topic made me laugh ._.

more_horiz
the abondoned dark dorm is full of abondoned ppl who are forever alone, their depression gives them skills....

....but only in ygo.

more_horiz
Damn it, we just lost yuma fudo in darkness of that dorm xD

more_horiz
no i still here i fighting it

more_horiz
Dead man talking xD :D

more_horiz
Lol this topic is going nowhere xD

btw Icercream Razz

more_horiz
some one here lock it

more_horiz
yuma fudo wrote:
some one here lock it

Yuma no!
You have to continue your quest!

WE BELIEVE IN YOU!

more_horiz
Force is with you xD

more_horiz
lol XD

more_horiz
Why lock it? You need to go and beat dem Dark Dorm people.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply