Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

hehey it's your favorite centrik here

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Lux
PowerNova
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
YAMI MOTO#1
Pepchoninga
Centrik
11 posters

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 4 Emptyhehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I know you guys won't miss me and 90% will say "Who the f*ck are you?" Sad so I'll spend sometime and reintroduce myself.
I was just that super awesome admin that saved DA from the brink of destruction by using my ultimate weapon - the k. Not just that, before that, I was a teacher who wrote lots of useful articles for this academy Cool Cool I also was the best news reporter around in 2014 (lol I'm not lying on this one lol). Before before that, I was a strong Obelisk. Before before before that, I was a strong Ra. Before before before before that, I was the best Slifer around. I kicked Anzo's a$$es. That's just how awesome I am Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Then the game's rulings changed and I just couldn't keep track of it (yeah I'm a slow learner) so I started to get bored and completely forgot about it. I lost admin title by then and I started to forget about this place. (But I still annoyed Anzo on Facebook lol). I tried a lot of times to get back to the game but seriously just wtf is Pendulum lol. I know that it's pretty basic now but I'm just too lazy to even understand it Mad

So I'm going to stay here for a while. Show me old faces and new faces  Wink

k.ism is the best religion

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 4 EmptyRe: hehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
No basket no achieve. Just DON'T. TOUCH. IT.

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 4 EmptyRe: hehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
*Touches the room*
*Enjoys doing so*

more_horiz
Well then I'm gonna use this place to advertise my rebelion against the anti-spamming organization that has been recently formed by Botto and Lux.

BRING BACK MY COUNTING GAME! 

@NightBot @Bookingly @Anzo 

#PrayForTheCountingGame
#DicksOutForTheCountingGame
#BringBackTheCountingGame
#Anti-Anti-Spamming

Bring back my spam game! We want equality! 

more_horiz
But I refuse ._.

I mean I didn't know when it got locked but we are not opening or re-opening a kindergarten counting class with snacks lol

more_horiz
But like it's fun...it's not only educational, but also a cool way to get up your post count...

more_horiz
It's easy guys. Post on "A meme a day keeps the depression away".

more_horiz
It's much more time consuming then posting a fucking number! 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply