Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

hehey it's your favorite centrik here

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Lux
PowerNova
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
YAMI MOTO#1
Pepchoninga
Centrik
11 posters

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 Emptyhehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I know you guys won't miss me and 90% will say "Who the f*ck are you?" Sad so I'll spend sometime and reintroduce myself.
I was just that super awesome admin that saved DA from the brink of destruction by using my ultimate weapon - the k. Not just that, before that, I was a teacher who wrote lots of useful articles for this academy Cool Cool I also was the best news reporter around in 2014 (lol I'm not lying on this one lol). Before before that, I was a strong Obelisk. Before before before that, I was a strong Ra. Before before before before that, I was the best Slifer around. I kicked Anzo's a$$es. That's just how awesome I am Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Then the game's rulings changed and I just couldn't keep track of it (yeah I'm a slow learner) so I started to get bored and completely forgot about it. I lost admin title by then and I started to forget about this place. (But I still annoyed Anzo on Facebook lol). I tried a lot of times to get back to the game but seriously just wtf is Pendulum lol. I know that it's pretty basic now but I'm just too lazy to even understand it Mad

So I'm going to stay here for a while. Show me old faces and new faces  Wink

k.ism is the best religion

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 EmptyRe: hehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
Paranometer wrote:
Centrik wrote:
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
*fucking book

moron....

im not suicidal!!!!!!  hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 4204681869
please shutahp!!!!!
u don't know anything bout meh!!!
!!!!!!!i hate petty ppl
hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 4204681869

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

This line is only national tho, what if he lives in Vietnam?

dudes

i live in Colorado!!!!!hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 4204681869

i  li

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 EmptyRe: hehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
)<.den

more_horiz
Paranometer wrote:
)<.den

hehehe....im happy.....  i finally figured this multi-quote thing out!!!

it's entertainment for meh

YEET!!!!

more_horiz
)<.den

also I see CSS being fixed bit by bit

more_horiz
Are u part of the /r/leagueoflegends discord ._.

more_horiz
Lel, you American Yami? 

more_horiz
Gala you fucking disgrace. You stole my jobs, my positions. Now don't you dare to fucking stole my 1010 and Ino. And even Dio (I'm not gay).

@Yam-chan

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/colorado-suicide-hotlines.html

more_horiz
You have some fucking strong memory

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
You have some fucking strong memory

Oh well you saw me playing 7x7 rubik and others so you must know that I'm pretty smart. I'm just trolling around.

more_horiz
True that, It was quite interesting to watch to be frank.

more_horiz
So how long are you staying here anyways? )<. is not an answer

more_horiz
I'm going to stay here forever and after. I'll leave if I face some minor inconveniences in here though because I'm very sensitive and suicidal.

more_horiz
you are yami moto #2 in secret?!

more_horiz
Lel that might just be the case...just don't go bonkers like your the other yami moto hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
Well busted. I'm actually yamchan's clone but I'm the version with no hatred, no anger. Only peace.

more_horiz
I thought you are niney

more_horiz
niney was my girlfriend! >Sad I didn't remember why we lost in touch. Maybe she avoided me? Oh wel I can't do anything since it's long distance relationship and all I do was creeping on her.

more_horiz
I think niney is still on DA

more_horiz
Yeah she came back when I wasn't around. I know that she avoided. That hurts. She could just tell me that she didn't love me.

more_horiz
Lol this seems like a beautiful love story...now i see why she loves Yami so much...she finds much in him, that she loved in you...yet here i has, shipping her with Sinji...

more_horiz
pep you evil monster, must be banned

more_horiz
I accept mah fate, going into the ban realm, where Bottsy will be waiting me...

more_horiz
What's going on behind my back in this place Oh Shit

more_horiz
i can't believe u would compare meh to centrik....Sad

we r nothing alike...

i means hes a cool awesome ......dude
however im nothing like centrik

im sorry however  im tired!!
goodnight.. Sleep

more_horiz
Nobody tell Anzo about that party he had yesterday behind his back, while he was raping innocent young women Cough DDS Cough 

And niney, you are just like Cetrik...well without the bad temper...welp hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 3974120512 

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
niney was my girlfriend! >Sad I didn't remember why we lost in touch. Maybe she avoided me? Oh wel I can't do anything since it's long distance relationship and all I do was creeping on her.

I stole her too  hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 1151057309

Blow meh hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 4204681869

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Nobody tell Anzo about that party he had yesterday behind his back, while he was raping innocent young women Cough DDS Cough 

And niney, you are just like Cetrik...well without the bad temper...welp hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 3974120512 

meh or niney????

if ur talking to me....
in what  ways......r centrik and i similar?????

i wants to hear this.

more_horiz
Both lel, you are both thr same hehey it's your favorite centrik here - Page 2 1151057309

more_horiz
As I said Yamchan I'm your clone but I'm the version of no hatred, anger. Only peace.

more_horiz
And better grammar as well Razz 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply