Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

hehey it's your favorite centrik here

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+7
Lux
PowerNova
faervel
CrimsonOverlord
YAMI MOTO#1
Pepchoninga
Centrik
11 posters

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here Emptyhehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
I know you guys won't miss me and 90% will say "Who the f*ck are you?" Sad so I'll spend sometime and reintroduce myself.
I was just that super awesome admin that saved DA from the brink of destruction by using my ultimate weapon - the k. Not just that, before that, I was a teacher who wrote lots of useful articles for this academy Cool Cool I also was the best news reporter around in 2014 (lol I'm not lying on this one lol). Before before that, I was a strong Obelisk. Before before before that, I was a strong Ra. Before before before before that, I was the best Slifer around. I kicked Anzo's a$$es. That's just how awesome I am Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Then the game's rulings changed and I just couldn't keep track of it (yeah I'm a slow learner) so I started to get bored and completely forgot about it. I lost admin title by then and I started to forget about this place. (But I still annoyed Anzo on Facebook lol). I tried a lot of times to get back to the game but seriously just wtf is Pendulum lol. I know that it's pretty basic now but I'm just too lazy to even understand it Mad

So I'm going to stay here for a while. Show me old faces and new faces  Wink

k.ism is the best religion

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here EmptyRe: hehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
Great to see some of the old heroes of the academy Razz welcome back ^^

descriptionhehey it's your favorite centrik here EmptyRe: hehey it's your favorite centrik here

more_horiz
.......???^^

more_horiz
K

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Great to see some of the old heroes of the academy Razz welcome back ^^

Thanks Smile Do you know k.ism?

YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
.......???^^

You don't know the k. Sad Crying or Very sad

CrimsonOverlord wrote:
K

k.*

more_horiz
I know the KKK Razz tho i doubt we are talking bout the same thing hehey it's your favorite centrik here 3974120512 enlighten me, even tho i follow my own religion...the religion of me, the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^ 

more_horiz
am i supposed 2 care?????

hehey it's your favorite centrik here 4204681869 ......???????

more_horiz
I don't have a favourite centrik hehey it's your favorite centrik here 576792747
Welcome back man!

more_horiz
The power of the k.

I don't think they could handle it @Centrik hehey it's your favorite centrik here 3974120512

good to see ya alive and well bro

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
I know the KKK Razz tho i doubt we are talking bout the same thing hehey it's your favorite centrik here 3974120512 enlighten me, even tho i follow my own religion...the religion of me, the all mighty GOD OF GODS ^^ 

My religion is simple. You just k. So k.

YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
am i supposed 2 care?????

hehey it's your favorite centrik here 4204681869 ......???????

No I don't need you to care honey Wink Here's something to help you:

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Call 1-800-273-8255
Available 24 hours everyday

Mr.Kandy wrote:
kill yurself

I tried tho Sad People said I need help.

faervel wrote:
I don't have a favourite centrik hehey it's your favorite centrik here 576792747

I'm the best one of all Centriks.

Welcome back man!

PowerNova wrote:
The power of the k.

I don't think they could handle it @Centrik hehey it's your favorite centrik here 3974120512

good to see ya alive and well bro

Hey Power wassup Cool I'm alive as usual.

more_horiz
Welcome back, glad to meet ya :D 

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

Thanks mate Smile You have lots of achievements Surprised We have achievement system back?

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
Lux wrote:

Thanks mate Smile You have lots of achievements Surprised We have achievement system back?

You should check others Razz 

And yes, we do. Here, check the link;

http://www.duelacademy.net/t48195-da-introducing-achievements

more_horiz
Who am I? Am I you?

more_horiz
Paranometer wrote:
Who am I? Am I you?

Are you f*cking book e.e

more_horiz
*fucking book

moron....

im not suicidal!!!!!!  hehey it's your favorite centrik here 4204681869
please shutahp!!!!!
u don't know anything bout meh!!!
!!!!!!!i hate petty ppl
hehey it's your favorite centrik here 4204681869

more_horiz
Yami hating as usual. Centrik better give him the phone for a mental therapist Razz 

more_horiz
Everybody nowadays says they saved DA from its dark times, it's like a phrase you have to learn when you register onto DA lol

Also fuck off my facebook, you also msg me when am asleep and the notification wakes me up hehey it's your favorite centrik here 4204681869

more_horiz
Lol Anzo guess you've never heard about muteing ypur notifications have you Razz 

Can't do that, there are ACTUAL important people who might msg me bounce bounce

more_horiz
Yeah, maybe I should make another lesson.

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lol Anzo guess you've never heard about muteing ypur notifications have you Razz 

Can't do that, there are ACTUAL important people who might msg me bounce bounce

I was going to quote your post and ended up editing it and now I'm too lazy to fix it up so you'll have to just accept this lol

more_horiz
Lol you are stealing the quotes of a genius...I'm gonna strike you for copyright hehey it's your favorite centrik here 4204681869

more_horiz
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
*fucking book

moron....

please shutahp!!!!!
!!!!!!!i hate petty ppl

Call 1-800-273-8255

more_horiz
copyright this nimrod,!!!!
if i kneel before u will u fucking shutahp!!!!!hehey it's your favorite centrik here 4204681869

more_horiz
Centrik wrote:
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
*fucking book

moron....

please shutahp!!!!!
!!!!!!!i hate petty ppl

Call 1-800-273-8255

This line is only national tho, what if he lives in Vietnam?

more_horiz
Lol send a strike team to put Yami down lol...

Also you kneel only to 1 person Yamsy...that's me welp

more_horiz
Paranometer wrote:
Centrik wrote:
YAMI MOTO#1 wrote:
*fucking book

moron....

please shutahp!!!!!
!!!!!!!i hate petty ppl

Call 1-800-273-8255

This line is only national tho, what if he lives in Vietnam?

http://www.didihirsch.org/spc-vietnamese

more_horiz
I stole almost every Cent's job in 2014 so he got a little bit mad on me but everything else is k. about this guy

k. bye

more_horiz
Galaksii wrote:
I stole almost every Cent's job in 2014 so he got a little bit mad on me but everything else is k. about this guy

k. bye

You did that to me????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
He even stole your staff position for a while

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply